Yandere Taehyung #8 (PART 2)

"Papa!" Y/n called as she climbed up Taehyung's lap and showed him a paper. "See I drew us!!" y/n mumbled as she giggled. Taehyung softly smiled and kissed her cheek. He gazed at her for a few minutes. Noticing it Y/n looked up and Taehyung softly kissed her on the lip. Y/n laughed as it tickled her. 

"Papa that tickles." She squealed. 

Although she was laughing and smiling, Taehyung simply stared with a soft yet scary smile. He knew he had to claim her when she was older. 

"Baby" Taehyung called out. "Call me Tae from now." 

''Okay!" 

------------------------------

(Years later)

"Sir, Y/n ma'am has reached the airport." Taehyung's assistant announced. Taehyung smiled as he stood up. Taehyung had sent Y/n 2 years back to finish her masters in London. Now that she is 22 and he was 36, he decided to finally ask her hand in marriage. 

An hour later Taehyung stood at the door waiting for Y/n who showed her arrival with a doorbell. Taehyung quickly pulled her in for a tight hug. "Tae! I missed you so so much!" Y/n cried hugging back. 

"There is so so much I have to tell you! London was such a great place and I even found the love of my life there." Y/n described but Taehyung's smile dropped hearing that. 

"Love...you got a boyfriend?" Taehyung asked. "Yes, I swear he is the best guy. Really supported me and comforted me when I felt homesick and missed you." Y/n said with a soft tone and a tint of blush.

"Y/n you missed me....you should've called me to London." Taehyung said with a cold yet desperate voice. "How could I, Tae? You have an entire company, orphanage and so much more to look after here. I am already so blessed to have you take care of me like a dear father. I can't put you into more trouble." Y/n said with soft eyes as she looked at Tae with love. Love of a father. 

But Tae had other plans. He made a big mistake. He should've drilled it into her head that she was supposed to be his wife when she grows up while she was a child. But now he has to restart again.  

"You should call your boyfriend here. I want to get to know him and make sure he is not a bad guy." Taehyung said with a fake smile. "Oh my god Tae! I am so so happy you want to meet Daniel! He will be so happy. I am calling him right away to let him know." Y/n blabbered innocently. 

Taehyung's dark heart melted slightly at the innocence. 
She was the same as she was when she was 7. Sweet, innocent and pure. 

He was the same as he was when he was 21. Cunning, ambitious and more importantly cruel towards those he hates!

He will be dearly waiting for Daniel.