Yandere BTS #1

What if all the bts members kidnapped you? Will you be able to deal with all of them?? 

history

- It was all so sudden. You were at your room, when suddenly you felt dizzy and decided to sleep. 10 minutes ago you drank water but it didn't mean anything right? Well wrong since they broke into your house and kidnapped you. It was all a plan. As Jungkook and Taehyung caried you with them in silence you laid perfectly still and dozed off. 

- When you eyes opened it took you a minute to understand your surroundings. The first thing was you understanding that you have been kidnapped. That's when you looked at the door. You were tied so you slowly stood up and went towards the door. Just as you reached halfway towards your journey, the door opened and a tall man entered. It was Namjoon. 

- You froze as fear took in. The guy looked handsome and rich. Was he a part of human trafficking? Or will they sell your organs. "You woke up." He smiled as he said that.

Your Pov 

"What's the purpose?" I asked softly while in an alarmed situation. "Purpose?" He asked crooking his brows. "Purpose of this kidnapping?" I explained softly not wanting to agitate him. 
Namjoon chuckled moving forward and immediately I backed up, jumping over the bed to the other side. He looked shocked for a second before sadly standing still. "I won't harm you." I stayed quiet listening to him. 
"We want you to be our partner. Emotionally and physically." He added shocking me. "P-Physically?" I whimpered with tears. I will be a sex slave?
"Not now...after we deem you have adjusted with all of us." he added and brought his hand forward. "Now come with me. I will introduce you to all of us. I don't like disobedience." He stated sharply. 

I knew I had no choice but to comply. Not only was he looking much more strong and intimidating, he also mentioned indirectly that he wasn't the only one. Which could easily mean they can overpower me. For now complying is the best I can do. I gently placed half of my hand and allowed him to take me outside the room. 

- After a bit of walking down a hallway I reached the hall. The house was big. Big enough for 10-12 people to live. I could feel my body go cold at the sight of 6 other equally tall and sturdy men sitting casually in the hall. They all were quiet big. 

"Oh wow she is there!'' One of them spoke. He quickly stood up in excitement. "Finally after so long." another spoke. 

GENERAL HEADCANNON (SEOKJIN)

- Let's go from oldest to youngest. Jin is a sweet romantic lover. That is if you are submissive and obedient. If you listen to him he will do a lot of things to impress you. However he is a bit too prideful. If you try and misbehave or act bratty with him he will quickly become verbal and toxic. His words will hurt and he will make you cry with degradation. Thankfully he is not one to get physically abusive. On a scale of 1-10 I rate him 6 on his danger scale. However the Y/n here is soft and intelligent enough to understand that being a brat will not help her. She still fears to be killed in cold blood if she disobeys simple rules. Thus Jin deeply loves her and is happy. 

- The men work as ministers thus they are quiet rich and known. You still wonder how they found you. Turns out it was just a random encounter with Jin. Infact you didn't even see him. It was him. 

- He made his men follow you and knew more about you. When he shared about you to the others, slowly they too started liking you and boom here you are. 

- Quality time with Jin happens anytime he gets you. Here is a wild card. 
The first day, you went to Jin's room and you were very nervous. Since Jin was the first to like you he had the first right on you they said. As you entered his room silently you saw him changing from his regular wear to his satin night suit. You looked away hoping not catch his body. 

After he was done he turned around and sat on the bed. "Come here." He signaled as he patted his right thigh. You were completely red with fear and embarrassment. "I am waiting." He added making you gulp and silently walk as you seated yourself on his thigh with your legs situated between the gap of his thighs. You looked away from his face and he slowly moved his hand to hold your chin. He brought your face closer and you pursed your lips thinking he will kiss them. But he surprised you with a forehead kiss. 

He gently hugged you tucking your head against his neck and rocking his thighs occasionally. 
His palm roamed softly on your arm as goosebumps formed on them. Soon they captured your head gently and pulled you up for a lip kiss. 

You squinted your eyes hoping the impact ends soon and didn't move your lips from their pursed form. "I love you so much." he whispered before carrying you bridal style and placing you on his bed. You quickly got nervous as you placed your hand on his chest lightly. "I-I am not ready." You whispered looking with plead into his eyes. "I know sweetheart. I will not be physical with you right now." He added causing relief to bloom in you. He kissed you again on the forehead before rolling over to sleep. He pulled you against his chest before dozing off. 

NSFW 

- After 2-3 meets with him he had sex with you. The Y/n here tried to protest but she was already violated by a few other members (will explain in future chapters) so all she did was soft pleas. However Seokjin's gentle touches got to her and it turned from non-con to soft dub-con. 

- He didn't force himself into you without preparing you so expect his plump mouth all over your body. After eating you out he fingered you and decided you were prepped enough. 

- Btw Seokjin knew you were sore from earlier so once he prepped you enough he carried you to the bathroom and placed you on him in the huge ass tub. The warm water helped ease his cock in your vagina and you silently sat against his chest. Seokjin cock-warmed you for 5 minutes straight before thrusting up into you. Seokjin easily made you moan and cum. 

After that he bathed you while you looked at him with puffy eyes from the earlier crying. However now you had calmed down and allowed him to push you against his cock again. 
After you are done he helps you wash up and loves feeding you sweets and snacks as an after care.

FACTS

- Seokjin is your first kiss
- Seokjin's cock is 6 inches when aroused. 
- Seokjin loves bathroom sex
- Usually Seokjin has you slightly more than the rest which you have learnt to appreciate.