Jeon Jungkook #4.2

Hey guys, I am sorry if you guys feel I am focusing more on Jk and V. Will write a few hyung line works soon :'). This is the continuation of the psycho vampire Jk. If you randomly came here pls read Jungkook #4 or you will not understand anything. Also very very sorry for doing requests very randomly. I am just so trying to write the requests serially but I am unable to imagine and write well therefore I decided to put up whatever I can. 

pls pls forgive me. 

BACK TO THE STORY

Vatopia. It's the empire of vampires. This universe was divided by Vamps, werewolves, humans and other mythical creatures. Vatopia was sealed to both humans and their rivals, Moonation, empire of Werewolves. Humans were a minority staying in the middle with their community. Vampires hunted animal blood and there was a contract that none of the races will bother each other. 

So how did a human enter the sealed room of Prince Jungkook when humans can't even enter the rich empire of Vatopia. The prince was infected with a mysterious curse. That happened when killed the prince of Moonation, Min Yoongi. His mate was distraught and spent the next 120 years praying their moon goddess. Once the moon goddess heard her prays she begged the goddess to give her husband/mate's assailant a lesson. The goddess sympathized with the luna and cursed Jungkook with insanity. He would become a insane man who only knows hunger. He even forgot speech. 

He needed human blood and couldn't survive on animal blood. Thus Taehyung locked him up and stole humans sneakily. What was shocking was Jungkook spoke for the first time in 3 years to Y/n stating he thanked gods for sending her. It was as if her blood cured a part of his feral insanity. 

Y/n woke up in the same big room realizing it wasn't a dream. Tears coated her eyes as she sat up on the bed. Supposedly Jungkook transferred her to a bed and was sleeping on another bed.
I silently stood up but winced when my stomach began paining and I felt immensely fatigued. "2 days. You were sleeping for 2 whole days. I still had my fills from your blood" I heard his voice. He sat up making me jump back. "DON'T COME NEAR ME!" I cried out seeing him stand up. 

"Who will stop me from doing just the same?" He asked as he strode towards me. "No please no!" I whimpered as I weakly walked back. My eyes drifted to the bed seeing the sheet was messy with blood. 
"It tastes delicious down there." He added swiping his tongue across his lips. "AAAH!" I yelped loudly when he pressed his palm on my cunt. That's when I realized I was naked beneath while wearing a big shirt. Probably....his. 

"You monster." I mumbled jumping away and placing my hands in front as a defense. 
"You must be hungry right?" Jungkook asked. "Wait let me call my brother." He added. 
"LET ME GO!" I cried out in anger. "Where? You came here yourself." He asked chuckling. "Besides..." He came closer and held my head while I thrashed around. "You cured me from that hell. It was a long 3 years of hellish imprisonment. I am not letting you go anywhere." He added smiling softly for the first time before kissing me deeply. 

"HSADUIHDU- STOP IT! I want to go home! I don't know how I came here but I have to go!" I shouted slapping him. "Go ahead and try. I am never letting you part from me. You are mine." Jungkook added before pushing me down on the bed. He caged my hands above my head as I screamed and thrashed to be let go. He began kissing my lips and trailed down to my neck. "I am marking you my own. You will be my mate. My princess. I don't know from where you popped up from but now you belong to me. After this mark your life will be a part of me. That way even if you would've had to mysteriously disappear like you appeared...you can't anymore. Wherever you go I will be there with you." Jungkook added with a vicious smirk.

"NO PLEASE!" My words were cut off with him piercing his teeth into my neck making me cry hopelessly. "Marking your mate, Jungkook." I heard a voice and looked up to see Taehyung.  

"Good to see you better. Seems like her blood was a miracle in your life." Taehyung added with a smile as Jungkook got up and hugged his brother. "Yes brother. Let me keep my medicine with me." Jungkook added. I tried to get up but had no strength left in me.

"Of course. She is all yours." Taehyung added while I squinted my eyes. I want to go home. I felt Jungkook hover over me again as he peppered kisses on my neck while his fingers trailed towards my clit. He swiped some of my period blood and licked it up. "My favorite medicine." He added before kissing me on my lips while Taehyung vanished. 

Now you are bonded with him forever. Even if you return...he will come with you.