Post Taehyung headcanon

So many of you have requested a different headcanon now that Taehyung has changed. For more context read Taehyung #1.2 where Y/n gets pregnant with their son Roy.

SFW

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Yup. He gets pretty affectionate. He just wants to hug and be intimate with his Y/n. 

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Now also he won't kill for his darling. He will use others for that. Earlier he couldn't care less but now he cares a lot. Mostly he won't have to worry cuz no one dares touch or lust after his wife.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

Well well well. Sadly he can still be a tiny bit abusive at times. But mostly it's grabbing and pushing her around when mad. Not beating anymore. However now that his darling knows she can calm him down she just hugs him and he is mushy again.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

Well their sex is mostly dubcon and sometimes even consensual so now there isn't much he does against her will. His darling has a bit of power over him. 

D2 : danger level

To his darling he is now a 4/10. The rest is still same. To his son however the number is 7 or 8. He can get pretty jealous of that brat. 

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

HECK YEA. HE IS PRETTY MUCH OPEN TO HER NOW. His darling just needs to pull a few strings and he is putty in her hands. Sort of. 

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Well now there is no fight since his darling is submissive. 

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

Never ever. He loves her to death. Now that he is in the rabbit hole of delusions, he will never go back to being the old Tae.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

He will isolate her from her son when he wants attention. That's the worst thing that can happen to her now.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Just her and him growing old and Roy handling their business. Then he can spend all day with her.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

HECK LOT. Man is jealous of his own child now.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

He acts a lot softer with his darling since the pregnancy. 

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

No courting he just jumped on her one day while she was pregnant and hugged her for his dear life as he confessed his new feelings. 

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

Yup. He is strict and brutal with his staff, but with Y/n he is sweet and loving. 

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

hmm he doesn't really punish her anymore. 

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

Her biggest rights taken were that of freedom and being with her son.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

Not much. If he needs her he needs her now. 

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

She won't escape now. That's certain. If she dies he will become completely unstable. Not now. He loved her too much to let go of her. That's surprisingly the only way Roy can get true affection from his father since now Taehyung sees his Y/n in Roy and loves him deeply now. He will focus on Roy then to forget her but would never be able to move on.

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

No never. He thinks she loves him now. 

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

He was abusive since she escaped at first. Now he is loving since he thinks she loves him. 

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

There is really no such occasion of tears now.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

He changed from 0 to 100. 

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

Like I said now the darling is bound. She can't and will not leave him. She has to be with Roy and she knows even if she escapes she will be caught so she has come to terms with her conditions. 

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

Not that much. 

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

He worships her for his selfish needs.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

No in fact his darling broke his exterior persona and won his heart unknowingly.