Yandere Jimin #5

- In this story  you have a special power, the power to know how strong/powerful a person is. You got it ever since you faced a minor accident as a child. Although your parents know about it, you remained rather secretive about it elsewhere. 

- It was your first day in high school and you walked over into the class and saw the numbers on everyone. The range is from 1-10. That's what you had dreamt about before you got this power. You don't remember who was it in your dream but all they said was that 10 is the highest number humanly possible. 

- The highest you have ever seen was a 7. That was on a huge wrestler who is the world campion. When you see yourself in the mirror it's sadly a 1. Due to your accident you couldn't really train your body physically even after it healed. So you assumed this power was given to you so you could run away from danger or stronger people. 

- As you saw the numbers your eyes quickly widened as you saw a young cute boy. He didn't look bulky and all. Just an average handsome boy of your class...but he had a 50. How was that even possible. That was 5 times the score of the highest possible strength. 

- You were so scared you simply walked out of the class. Was there a problem in the system? Or is he not human? The thought sent a chill down your spine. 

- You spent the entire day outside roaming and bunking the first day. You were always paranoid after the accident, as if every stronger person will subdue you. But somehow seeing the numbers everyday made you much more conscious and scared. At around lunch time you felt your stomach growling and decided you had to go have lunch. You wanted to get out of school but the gates were closed so you had no option but to quietly walk to the canteen. 

- As you entered the canteen you almost crashed into someone but quickly moved back before it happened. "I'm sorr...y." You added meekly as you looked at the person almost shivering. "Excuse me." You  added with a gentle smile and walked around. Your heart was thumping as you saw the man was none other than the 50 scorer. Your heart was telling you to st-

- "I'm Jimin by the way. What's your name." You turned around hearing him and saw he smiled at you. The eyes were soft, the smile looked genuine and curious. It helped a bit with the fear in you. "Y/n. Nice to meet you." you responded. "Oh nice name~ want to have a seat?" he asked and you shook your head a bit. "N-No it's okay, I am actually...well-" words struck in your throat. You felt incredibly embarrassed and just smiled awkwardly, "Sorry, I will sit for sometime..." you responded feeling incredibly ashamed at your choice of words.

-  After that you still tried your best to avoid Jimin. The problem was not in him being sweet or anything, something in you told you he was pure bad news. You tried to be polite and kept to yourself. At one point you thought about befriending him so you would never have to be afraid of anyone but each time you tried doing it you refused the thought because of your gut feeling. 

- You were okay being a loner and quietly did your thing. No one bothered you and you were happy with the peace. But somehow Jimin always tried to subtly be with you. 

- Slowly Jimin lost his patience with you and one day confronted you about this, "Hey, want to grab lunch together?" he asked. "No I am good...please carry on without me." you added with small smile and tried to leave the place but he held your hand tightly making you scream. The classroom was empty so no one heard you. He simply held your hand but you could feel your wrist straining badly. "Let go of me it hurts stop!" "When will you stop giving me the cold shoulder huh?" "W-What's wrong with you leave me HELP!" "Oh no one is coming dear, I have had enough of your attitude. I thought I would try and win you this time but seems like you just don't want me to." 

"Let go!" you cried as you tried your best, bite, kick, even head butting him but he seemed so stoic. In anger you slapped him as hard as you could and Jimin's face morphed into that of a demon. Just by seeing it you felt your brain shutting off as you fainted

- You woke up in a trans like state where everything was black. You gasped as you saw Jimin again and began running away. But your feet were not moving despite you trying your best. 
"It's useless now." he added. "I...You had killed me...why are you coming after me now." you cried out in betrayal. "What do you mean? You are my beloved, my wife and my mate. Do you even know how long I waited for you." Jimin added softly.

- In the trans state you remembered everything since it was your soul that was in the trans state. Jimin was a demon and you were a human 500 years ago. With his charms and immense strength with which he protected you he wooed and married you. He soon revealed his reality to you and after some time he managed to convince you to become an immortal being too, he passed in his blood into you turning you into a half human half demon. 

- However Jimin became very aggressive and possessive as the decades passed. He was superior and he made you know that. He locked you with magic bounds and even denied you food aka human flesh when you made even a tiny mistake according his rules. 

- One day you had enough and decided to flee. You followed Jimin's rules and when he was out on a hunt he didn't bind you since you were a good girl. Taking this opportunity you fled from his manor and had a hard time in the woods which had various traps in the form of nocturnal creatures who followed Jimin. 

- You were severely injured but you managed to leave the castle. However you forgot Jimin had marked you meaning he could catch your scent when he returned the empty manor. He quickly found you as you were limping to escape and eat a human to regain some strength. 

- You begged to Jimin as he lashed you with his magical weapons which created scars that even you couldn't regenerate from. You begged Jimin to let you go or atleast turn back into the man you loved. 

- Jimin, who was furious, forgot that you were not a pure demon and were significantly weaker than him. He hit you enough for you to die. Jimin quickly realized his mistake and wailed in anguish of losing his mate. He knew you would reincarnate again since you were murdered and didn't die in peace. Thus as your broken soul fragments were slowly leaving your body he swiftly connected them with his own soul and it was easy since he was your mate and a demon. 

- That meant he will know everything once your soul regains possession of a body. And after 300 years he did. He found out where you were born. He even secretly saw you and decided to let you grow to a certain age. When you had your accident your soul was shattered again but Jimin possessed the doctor to re do it. He even left a power with you so you could recognize him. The key to his strength and the power you had. But  instead of being impressed like you were in your previous birth, you were immensely afraid of him. Not because he was a 50. But because your soul was aware of Jimin, your mate and how dangerous he was. You lived 200 years with him after all. 

- Thus you tried avoiding him even after Jimin tried to charm you. But now it doesn't matter. He has you again and won't let you leave. But he will try to be more gentle this time. Only for his dear mate.