Min Yoongi #1

[This one is not my work. I don't know this belongs to but I found it extremely good.]

You had known Yoongi for a long time. You met him when you were finished work and decided to go out and drink with a friend. Yoongi was in the same cafe as you were. You were waiting for you friend to arrive and that's when your eyes met. That moment, both of you were completely smitten. There was something about him that drew you to him. You wasn't sure if it was his messy red/ginger hair which was adorable to you or just is sort of doll like appearance. You also noticed the scar across his eyebrow (he only had one back then). You needed to know the story about how he got it. And then there were his eyes. They were dark and mysterious, easily luring you in. You needed to know everything about him, no matter how dark his secrets were.

When Yoongi laid his eyes on you, he immediately knew that he wanted you to be his. You were pure and in one word, perfect. By the thought of someone being around you that wasn't him made his blood boil. He needed you to be safe and the only way to do that was for him to protect you.

He came up to you and tried to start a conversation with you. He left went your friend arrived but not before asking you your number. Even though the two of you texted all the time he still stalked you almost every second of every day. He followed you around no matter where you went or what you were doing. You never found out about this because he was good at hiding himself and who he really was. His favorite thing was watching you sleep. You looked so vulnerable, which only made him wanting to take care of you even more.

A long time after you two started dating Yoongi told you he murdered people and not for his job, but for fun. It scared you at first but you knew that Yoongi would never hurt you or someone you loved. You didn't like it though so Yoongi promised you to stop killing so you could feel as comfortable as you could around him. He couldn't stop though. Killing was his hobby and he felt empty without it. He kept it well hidden from you. He did stop stalking you as much as he used to because he trusted you and he knew that you would call him whenever you needed him. He did put a tracker in your phone though.

Lately you have become really close to one of your (male) colleagues. Both of you texted each other from time to time and hung out with abut after both of you finished work. You really enjoyed his company. He was really nice. You felt like he was one of the few friends you had. Yoongi on the other hand was extremely jealous. He felt like you were cheating on him even though he knew you would never do such a thing. Yoongi started stalking you again and followed you everywhere, especially when you went to work. Yoongi noticed the constant arm touches, the stupid jokes and the attempts at flirting from your male colleague. Yoongi became furious! He knew that you were too gorgeous to go out and he had to do something ASAP.

Tonight you had promised to hang out with you colleague at his house. Yoongi was burning with anger when told him.

"I'm gonna kill the motherfucker," he had said but you managed to calm him down. You had never seen him this angry before and to be quite honest, it had scared you. Yoongi stayed quite peaceful but that completely changed when you were about to leave and Yoongi's extreme jealousy took over.

"Are you going to wear that?" Yoongi asked grinding his teeth as he saw you enter the living room.

"Does it look bad?" you asked, nervously looking down at your outfit of choice.

"Why do you have to dress up and look that good when you're going over to him?" Yoongi spat. You sighed and sat down next to Yoongi.

"Yoongi," you whispered as you wrapped your arms around him. He tried to get away from your embrace but you didn't let him go. You put your head on his shoulder which seemed to calm him down.