Yandere Jungkook#7.3

The news of my cousin's death shook me to the core. "Till the investigation is not done, you can't leave this area." He added surprising me. It's not like I was going to leave the city, ...but now I wanted to. 

I didn't know the demon was so strong and felt my guts clench. My lips quivered as fear bubbled up in my body. I couldn't help but say. "I-It's a demon." I added. ''Yes you are certainly right. Killing so many people yet not even a single fingerprint or trace. That person won't be any less than a monster." The officer added.

"No officer! It's a demon! TRUST ME. I-I don't really believe in superstition but that monster...he raped me. That's why I wanted to move out but now he killed my cousin and all those men! H-He is after me!" I cried in despair. My friend comforted me, "Y/n what are you even saying. You are not in your right mind. Please don't let emotions take over-" "I SWEAR IT'S A DEMON! I-I told you I was being stalked by someone right! THAT DEMON RAPED ME EVERYDAY YET SUDDENLY I REMEMBERED IT A FEW DAYS! I-I underestimated it's powers. I thought if I leave-if I leave I will be free. But he is after me! He killed my cousin and will kill me!" I cried. 

"Ma'am calm down. Look we will find the culprit but please don't make such haphazard statements." The officer added. "What do you mean haphazard? It's a demon why don't you believe me!" I questioned. "Because demons and ghosts don't exist." The officer shouted with annoyance. "Then will you go and make a statement infront of the TV that god doesn't exist?! CAN YOU?!" I asked in madness. "Ma'am you are crossing your limits. Keep your voice down." The officer shouted. "Why is no one trusting me. If you trust in god then you must know the evil exists too. I was raped by him. My bro-" Suddenly my head began spinning. 

Before I knew it I fell down unconscious. After a few hours I woke up and beside me was a confused and horrified Lisa and the same officer. "W-What happened?" I asked. 

"You are pregnant." She added blowing living lights off my mind. I stared at her with wide eyes and a blank face. Tears rolled down her eyes as she stared at me. "W-What is it that is in your stomach." She whispered. My eyes furrowed at the statement. "T-That is not a human child." She added with a gasp and I began shivering. Suddenly I felt a blow of air against my ear and screamed as I turned around. My heart was beating loudly. "That child was huge for just being a week old. It's as if it grew in minutes!"  

The officer also shared the same scared look. "Ma'am I can't believe this." He said with a blank and void voice. Soon I heard his chuckle and felt live wash off my face. For some reason I had grown numb as I whispered. "He is here. I am done for." Suddenly I felt my belly hurt and grow in size. 

"AH! AHHHH!" I screamed in agony as my belly began growing in a noticeable way. ''AHH! DOCTOR! DOCTOR Y/N! THE CHILD- DOCTOR!" Lisa shouted as she and the officer ran out. 

"STOP IT! GET OUT!" I screamed as fat tears rolled down my cheeks. I fell off the bed, stomach first and screamed in bloody agony. Blood surrounded me as I cried. 

"What to get rid of this pain?" I heard him. 
I looked back with tears and a painful expression.
"You will die as my baby will come out. Become mine. And I will get rid of this pain and wisk you away...forever." 

"I-I would rather-AHHH HAA!" I bellowed as I clutched onto my body. "I-SAVE ME!" 
"Are you sure?" He questioned yet invisible. 

"YES! SAVE ME!" I cried. By now the bump had grown enough to look like I was due with triplets!
Suddenly I felt him bite my neck and whimpered. The pain of my bump was so much that I couldn't even feel Jungkook biting and passing down his poison down my blood stream. 

My eyes lost their life as Jungkook suddenly began sucking on my neck. It was as if he was sucking out the life from me. I felt like my body was slowly getting number and the pain decreasing. 
The bump stopped growing and suddenly everything went blank for a second. 
Suddenly things came back to life and I saw myself in Jungkook's arms as he stood. I looked down and gasped seeing my bloody body. "You died human." He added with an evil smile. 
"T-The baby?'' I asked. 
"Well it was no baby." He added making me look at him. "It was my powers. I planted a part of me and let it grow under my command." He added making my eyes go wide. 
"Now you are no more than a soul. A soul who is invisible to humans, angles, gods and everyone. A soul who is invisible to all except...me. You have now become my mate." he announced. 

"Y/N!" I heard Lisa's voice as she came with doctors. "Y/N! Y/N! AHH!" She cried in fear and shock upon seeing my dead body. "Lisa...LISA! LISA I AM HERE! SAVE ME!" I cried but alas no one could hear or see me. All I could do was thrash around in Jungkook's arms as he laughed loudly. 

THE END.