Min Yoongi #3

Hyung line needs some loveeee!~

Not exactly yandere at first but dark. You are Kim Y/n

- You worked in Yoongi's office for almost a year now. But to be honest you feared him. He was a scary and extremely arrogant man. Hoping you don't have to encounter him much you quietly did your job. However fate had other plans. 

- You were asked to join your manager on a meeting with Yoongi. Yoongi asked your boss to arrange coffee and he turned to you. You made the coffee but alas it pissed Yoongi off. "What is this? Don't you know I only drink black coffee. Why is there milk and sugar?" He asked quietly yet his voice raised in between. Your heart raced as you quietly apologized saying you didn't know and requested he gave you a second chance.

- Yoongi tsked and asked another staff member to prepare it making you almost cry in fear. You literally met your company's ceo today and you are in his bad books already. The manager however sweetly comforted you since he said it was his fault for not telling you their boss's taste. 

- After a month you completed your 1 year in this company and your close friends decided to give you a small party. Unfortunately on the same day Yoongi had come to your department for  supervising and was displeased how the staff was wasting their time. When he heard it was your one year party again he tsked saying "You again.." Your eyes widened as you gulped in fear. "I am sorry sir, It will not happen again." You said politely. 

- You didn't want to lose the job. It payed well. Although your older sister worked too in a hospital as a junior dentist so there was no monetary issues. It's just you worked hard for it so you didn't want to lose it by acting out at your superior's for their extra perfection. Moreover you were not the type to lash out so quickly. You are a humble and soft spoken person. 

-  After a few days your sister introduced to her boyfriend. You are utterly shocked when you realized he is Yoongi's younger brother. You didn't want to face Yoongi anymore. Thinking he will become your relative from sister's side scared you even more. What will he even do to your sister was all that you wondered. What if he manipulated his brother to hurt your sister!

- You shared your thoughts with your sister, who assured you that her boyfriend loves her deeply. Although he loves his older brother, he also knows how to balance. 

- When Yoongi's family met you and your sister, you were almost hiding from him whenever possible but he saw you and looked at you with wide eyes for a second before tsking. "You again." He added. "Good evening sir." You added nervously yet didn't let it show. 

- "I am not your sir here. Address me as Yoongi-sshi considering I am 10 years older to you." He added making you look at him, "Yes." you added and saw your sister and his brother happily laughing as they spoke to each other. 

- You siblings didn't have parents. Your parents passed away in a car crash 3 years ago. Yoongi's rich family thus added that they must wait till Yoongi is married. Only then can the younger brother marry. 

- Now here the problem began. While your sister was at her clinic worrying about her wedding, Yoongi had called you personally to his lavish cabin. When you entered you were standing dumbfounded when he spoke. "Marry me." "I...sorry?" "I don't like repeating. Marry me or your sister won't get to marry my brother."

- You stood there shocked for a second. "Could you please elaborate on your reasons?" you asked still wondering if he was playing a prank or joke. "One - Because I want to marry you. Second, because I will marry you." He added. 

- "Sir, we are in your office. A professional area. Please reconsider your actions...Moreover it's...very absurd. Why would you want to marry me?" I asked. "You are absolutely right Miss Kim, we are in a professional area and in my office meaning I am the boss. It's not absurd. I want to own you that's why I am marrying you. Moreover knowing you, you won't let your sister get rejected by our family right?'' He added shocking me. 

- "Mister Min Yoongi, my sister is in love with your brother. Your brother is in love with my sister. Do you love me?" You asked confidently. "I am not in love with you but I am obsessed with you." He added making your eyes go wide. "Sign this." He added passing me a document. 

- You read it and were shocked. "If you don't sign this, I will tell my brother to cut off the wedding." "Sir, please." You begged with a loud voice yet the look on your face was full of anger. "No, I am not signing it!" You spoke and quickly stormed away in anger and confusion. 

- But then hell broke loose. He really did call off the wedding shocking your sister enough to give her a fever. She really loved Yoongi's brother. Yoongi's brother too was in pain but couldn't go against his parents and older brother despite crying and begging. 

- It felt like you were at fault. You didn't tell your sister about Yoongi's behavior and soon her state worsened. She fell into depression and you decided to meet Yoongi's brother. Sneaking into the house late at night was difficult so you messaged him to meet you. 

- "You need to fight for you and my sister's wedding! You both are just suffering Yoongi's tyranny." You scolded. "If I don't do as they say they will kick me out of the house and the office if I marry her against their will. Where will we go? Even if your sister earns and we can live together, my parents and brother Yoongi will try anything to separate and make our life a living hell. Moreover knowing my brother and parents, they will go any length. What do I do?" He asked. 

- Looking at him made you feel pity. Finally you agreed to marry Yoongi. If it will save your sister then you will marry Yoongi. You hid the proposal and let your sister and her husband happily wed as you acted if you loved Yoongi. Your sister argued that something was wrong but you convinced her that everything was fine. You said you confessed to Yoongi and asked him to marry you so they can marry making your sister confused yet relieved.

- The wedding night was awful. Yoongi tried to force himself on you. However he stopped midway seeing you cry so much. 

- He had pounced on you discarding your clothes as I tried to scream. The sad part was you were forced to celebrated your first night in a different bungalow that Yoongi owned. You and he will stay there. So even your sister was not there to save you. 

- You thrashed around as he tried to kiss you everywhere, "SIR PLEASE STOP!" You screamed and sobbed making him look at you for a second before standing and leaving. 

- You continued crying and sobbing at how life turned out. 

- As weeks passed by your fake smile towards the rest of the family became much more accepted. Inside the bedroom however you were the one facing the demon all alone with cries and screams. 

- with time however the demon softened a lot and began giving you the space he needed. He didn't force himself on you anymore and began taking you out on dates to spend time. 

- You still couldn't accept him and asked why he was acting different as if he cared. All he wanted was to own you completely. So why act soft now. 

- However you were not prepared for the answer. 
"Because I have come to love you." He said with a sad face.