Yandere Jimin NSFW Alphabet

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

Jimin may be bipolar, but during sex he is 90% the sweetest man ever. Always making sure you are okay and asking if you need anything. He doesn't go as far as to clean you up but he makes the efforts to provide cuddles and anything else like food or maybe soft blankets. The other 10% he is simply tired and wants you to take care of him. In this scenario if you don't listen to his demands...well...his bipolarity shines. 

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Okay Jimin loves his booty (WE DO TOO.) Because when Jimin was the sweet guy and didn't show his crazy side, Y/n used to like that cute booty and at times would gently touch or squeeze it. He liked it so much that he would get seriously upset if you stopped playing with his booty after his yandere side showed up. On you he likes your thighs a lot. Jimin is a grabber so he compensates your booty grab with a thigh grab. He likes to even leave his love marks on them.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

His cum, your mouth. He likes to cum in your mouth a lot...whether your like it or na. He does cum on your thighs and stomach as well, but well he loves your lips and wet mouth when he makes you blow him.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Jimin loves, loves to see you in thigh high socks. During winters he would at times steal your pants so you have to wear skirt and thigh high stockings or socks to remain warm. You doubted him for it but he denies, sometimes screams and beats you if he is extra mad.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Jimin is a playboy. Sorry gals you are probably his 100th. He has tons of experience due to his body and wealth. But don't worry as long as you are alive with him he will not go to another girl. 

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Oh how he loves doing it with your one leg on his shoulder. It gives him full access to your thighs and even keeps you open. He can bite onto them to make you yelp and arch your back. Uff. He just loves that position. Although if your legs ache he will switch to missionary. 

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Well fun fact. If you suck onto his nipple, he will giggle like a school girl. But to get back at you he will suck at your thighs. 

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

He has slept with many girls and doesn't like the hair tangling up so yup clean pubes. 

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

Well he is more intimate than Taehyung and even Jungkook. Soft cuddles, sweet words and even gentle kisses. Especially that BACK HUG! Those sensual foreplays where he just acts like the best lover. He could be such a nice guy if only he wasn't a bipolar asshole who hits and screams at you.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

He has the highest sex drive. HE MASTERBATES EVEN DURING SEX. Like it's a kink. Seeing Y/n react to him moaning and masturbating in front of her.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Thigh biting, Exhibitionism (Masturbating in front of her) , fingering, blindfolding his girl and doing the things that make her scream (pleasure) etc. He is very very kinky. 

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

Anywhere where he wants, Not you. BEDROOM , SHOWER, WALL, OFFICE, Sometimes even in a public hotel restroom although that's very rare and the worst.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

Thighs, Thighs, Thighs and you. But on serious note it's his boner and wish to see you naked. 

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

No...threesome. Also you can't dom him.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

69. If he is getting a blowjob he wants to have it both ways. 

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

This is something that is always the same. Sensual, slow and stretchy. He doesn't like it fast and rough. 

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

Doesn't happen that often. He likes it slow so he tries to stretch those sessions. Quickie can happen only when he is sleepy or drunk and passes out. 

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

Hell yea. Told ya, he is kinky. He once asked you if his brother can see you guys having sex. You refused and thankfully he was in a good mood. So he agreed and didn't say much. So he secretly settled for shooting the session. 

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

When he first had sex, he passed out within a round. But now man has experience, he can go 3 rounds ;). 

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

Yuppie, whatever he wants. Although he doesn't do it often.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He actually doesn't like to tease, He believes in sensuality it's you who can tease him though. 

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

He is LOUD. CAUGHT IN A LIEEEEEEEE.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

"Ah!" I yelped which sounded more like a loud moan as Jimin turned his head to the left and nibbled on my thigh that was situated on his shoulder. "I-It hurts Jimin." I cried as tears spring out of my eyes due to intense emotions of slight pain and a lot of pleasure. "This cute flesh." He mumbled grabbing my thigh and squeezing it, "Belongs to me." He winked after growling these words making me shudder.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

So like his mom dreamt a small chilly pepper, He is quiet small. 4.8 inches when relaxed and 5.2 inches when aroused. But that doesn't mean our man doesn't know to use it ;).

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

The man is a sexually active, kinky and perverted person. HE YEARNS TO SLEEP WITH YOU DAILY!

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He is usually awake for a long time before dozing of cuddling the 'current' love of his life.