Kim Taehyung #4

Requested by @finebyme1234 {Their request, While coming from work he saw her in class through window of the college building and observe (she is spacing out instead study) and gets obsessed}

This story is not related to any of the earlier Kim Taehyung (#1,#2,#3) This was a special request and a different story. However there have been some requests for continuations of earlier 3 parts thus there will be continuations in future :). 

"Sir, we are extremely sorry, the car seems to have broken down." Jungkook said as he was checking on the luxurious car that suddenly stopped. "Okay. Make it quick." Taehyung replied getting out of the car. He was already in a bad mood due to the clients coming 15 minutes late. Then the car breaking down. He decided to walk down the lane to get some cool air. As he continued walking his eyes fell on the window of a big building. Particularly on a person within the window. 

There sat a young student, probably 18 or 20. Her inky black eyes stared away from the blackboard as numerous thoughts filled up her mind. Her tanned skin glowed beautifully as the noon rays fell upon her soft skinny arms. Her body was leaning towards the desk where she tiredly looked at the walls but also the professor teaching to make sure she won't get scolded and pointed out. 

It was as if time stopped for Taehyung as he continued looking at the young maiden. His mouth fell open and heart began racing. "Sir!" A voice suddenly started Taehyung as he looked in the distance to see Jungkook calling out for him. Jungkook came running towards him and Taehyung stopped him. "What is it?" He asked in a deep angry voice. 

"Sir the car is alright now. Please make way." Jungkook spoke. "You walk towards the direction, I am coming in some time." Taehyung replied. The 28 year old driver looked at Taehyung but dared not ask questions and left the 30 year old CEO of V industries and leader of Gun riders mafia gang.   

Taehyung quickly turned around with his phone and clicked a picture of his new target right when she looked at him. This shocked Y/n, the maiden's name. She gasped and turned to her bench mate to share this but the mafia leader was gone before anyone else could see him.

Both Y/n and Taehyung's hearts were beating like wild horses. Just for different reasons. While Taehyung was feeling blood rush up to his face on the thought of the tanned skinny girl, Y/n's heart was beating faster and faster at the thought of some stranger suddenly taking her photo out of blue. She even shared it with her parents but since she didn't clearly see the man's face which hid behind the phone, there is nothing she can do. They even told the police to investigate but due to lack of proper CCTV camera's outside of the university they couldn't see the face of the man.

She couldn't sleep the entire night out of fear. What if the man leaked her photo with nude photoshopping?!  Whereas Taehyung began researching about her with that picture. He gave that photo to his analyst and hacker Namjoon who was quick to find out her details including her name, age and address. 

"So she is Y/n...what an interesting name." Taehyung thought. The next day Taehyung sent various men to stalk her on day to day basis. Since there wasn't just 1 man following her, Y/n never got to know what was in store for her. All the information was given to Taehyung who began collecting more and more knowledge about her. Within a month and a half he grew greedy and began collecting physical souvenirs like her hairclip and rubber band that fell off her messy hair, her eraser and pen and after it was a month more, he began stealing her garments like bras and underwear too.

After some days he couldn't take it anymore. He needed her physically present with him. He sent his most trusted squad of 3 members from his mafia gang to collect his property from her 'old' house. Her parents were shot to death the minute they opened the door and Y/n was dragged roughly with them while she screamed into their hand which covered her lips. They threw her into the van where they had come and tied her hands and legs as well as gag her mouth. The poor girl cried and cried wanting to be with her parents even though they died in front of her. 

While she was mourning, Taehyung was celebrating. Finally his sweet cheeks will be here with him and no one can stop them from being one. Actually one. 

The girl was dragged after they reached Taehyung's mansion where she was thrown on his master bedroom to be ravished by her beastly master. She squirmed and squirmed as Taehyung smirked coming to the room seeing her so helpless. He gently opened her gag and she screamed out her pain and agony. The scream that was forced to stay in her throat for so long. 

Taehyung was quick to hold her jaws roughly and stop her outburst. ''Rule number 1. Don't scream in front of me unless it's from pleasure. Darling you are now in the beast's cave and there is no escape" Taehyung turned her to lay on her back as tears sprang from her eyes.

"W-Who are you! Why are you doing this to me!" She cried out, "The name is Kim Taehyung and I am your new master. I am also the leader of Gun riders, must have heard of them right? The ones who killed your parents. It was my gang.'' Taehyung answered as he straddled her. 

Y/n was feeling fear and utter disgust. Not only did the man kill her family, but he was literally 30! She read an article from a now dead journalist who was spy in Gun riders to reveal about their leader. He could just reveal the age but died mysteriously. More like murdered by Taehyung. 

"L-Leave me please. I don't want this!" She screamed loudly as Taehyung began kissing her neck sensually. "Not only are you breaking the rule once but twice. I was planning on giving you just 1 orgasm but add 10 spanks to that now." Taehyung growled and tore open her cotton dress with ease making her cry out. The dress was torn till her chest revealing her bare chest and underwear. She never wore a bra at her house and now she was greatly regretting it since Taehyung looked at her boobs with sheer amount of hunger and lust. He lunged forward leaving wet kisses and dangerous bites on her boobs making her cry and lay uncomfortably as her hands rubbed against each other to release themselves from the rope's captivity.  

"S-Stop please!" Y/n cried but Taehyung didn't listen, he continued pinching her waist and sucking onto her boobs making obnoxious noises. Y/n felt extremely wet and also disgusted with herself for getting turned on at this man. 

She arched her back as the sucking got wilder and wilder and let go of the delicious knot forming in her lower stomach when he rolled her nipple between his teeth. She had just cum. She fell back onto the bed and closed her eyes with humiliation. Taehyung didn't seem to notice her emotions as he pushed both her boobs together for her nipples to touch each other and pulled them both into his mouth causing her to moan loudly. 

"P-Please...don't do this." She cried feeling disgusted at herself and her perpetrator. Taehyung pulled away when he placed his his thigh between her legs which were tied uncomfortably and began rubbing against her clothed pussy. It caused her a lot of discomfort more than pleasure. He chuckled darkly when he saw the wet patch against his pants.

"Sweet juices, let me feel them against my dick." Taehyung announced and opened her legs from the ropes. He spread them apart making Y/n cry loudly. He grew pissed off and pushed her underwear to the side and slapped her pussy making Y/n yelp. Her pussy jiggled a bit due to the impact and also more juices coated her walls and some left an impact on his hands. 

This quietened her and she closed her eyes preparing herself for the harsh impact. Taehyung stroked her cheeks and kissed her neck to relax her a bit, "Baby, it's okay your daddy is here. I will take care of my sexy babygirl." Taehyung mumbled against her neck making her shiver. 

He gently pushed himself in making her whimper at the pressure and pain. Thanks to Taehyung's sudden kindness and gentleness Y/n's first dick time wasn't as bad as she expected. Apart from the humiliation of finding pleasure in this, Y/n was also moaning softly making Taehyung extremely happy. 

After a long session he was satisfied with how the sex turned out to be and since Y/n didn't protest much he reduced her punishment to 5 spanks. He turned her body to her stomach as she felt sleepy and didn't say anything. She pursed her lips when Taehyung gently rubbed her butt as if preparing her. She thought his spanks will be light like the sex...but

"AHHHH!" She screamed in pain as his hand made contact with her ass cheeks. Taehyung smirked evilly as tears sprang down Y/n's cheeks. She clenched her teeth as she prepared for the second blow. Oh she was in for a long ride of sexual ups and downs as Taehyung's babygirl.

Hey lovelies, hope you liked this fic. Don't forget to vote on it and comment a lot!~ Oh my god did you do something special today? You look really pretty today. What's the secret love??