Yandere Jikook

Can you do 2 yanderes Jk and Jimin kidnapping a darling but she is so scared that they lock her to get her desperate? Please don't make it very long. Thank you! You are the best yandere author~
requested by @weluv_u

YANDERE JIKOOK

- Jungkook and Jimin are both friends since they studied and lived in the same school and hometown. When they came to Seoul they both decided to live together through rent. Both of them started a music company that grew to fame giving them a good amount of money. 

- One day you joined the company as a trainee and quickly caught hold of Jungkook's attention. You weren't an exceptional dancer but your expressions were to the point. Something he lacked when he was auditioning in various companies leading him and Jimin to making their company.

- Jungkook told about his growing obsession to Jimin who too began paying attention to you. Sometimes they would personally come to teach dance in person. You were a shy and slightly quiet individual. However that meant they just more and more protective. 

- Jimin and Jungkook decided to secretly kidnap you and make it seem you just left the company. They forged a resignation paper for you and the next morning you vanished. 

- What changed was your behavior. While they kept you captive you became paranoid and extremely depressed. You would cry and scream if any of them tried to come close to you. 
They became worried. Didn't know what to do. If they became aggressive you would burn their ears with your loud voice. If they were soft you would hide from them. It was like your defenses knew no bounds. 

- Thus they decided to manipulate you. Both were impatient so they wanted to own you as soon as possible. They decided to psychologically confuse you. They locked the room you were in and left you there to...basically rot. If you want to hide now hide away from the world for all of eternity. 

- The first few hours were soothing. Away from their presence. However then you wondered what happened. You started to grow hungry and desperate. Slowly your loneliness became darker with time. After 8 hours you finally banged on the door. For almost half an hour you just banged and banged. Then it striked you...

what if they left you to die here...all alone and hungry?

"NOOO! OPEN THE DOOR! PLEASE! SOMEBODY OPEN THE DOOR!" You cried in desperation and fear. Your paranoia already knew no bounds but now it just grew worse. 

"PLEASE! SOMEBODY!" You shouted the nth time as your hands grew red and swollen with all the hard banging. "I will do anything to get out of this room!" you added. 

"Anything?" It was Jungkook's voice. 

Immediately your eyes grew wide and you stood up from the sitting position against the door. 
"OPEN THE DOOR! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME!" You cried now louder knowing one of them was right there. Maybe they were there all alone just waiting for this moment.

- "Promise to be obedient and let us love you." Jimin's voice suddenly boomed. Your heart sank as you heard them. What could you do? You didn't want to stay in this room anymore. But you didn't want to go to them too. What if they raped you? Obviously they would. 

"Then will you promise to never rape or force me to do anything? Will you promise me that you would never abuse me?" You asked cautiously. The other side was quiet for a long time making your heart race loudly. 

"Okay we promise." They said in unison. Your eyes widened wondering...
can you trust them? 

What would you do??