Min Yoongi #2

Requested by @singhanshika22019 (Their request : Can u make in which Suga as boss and yn as assistant) Hope u like the requested one-shot. 

"Y/n pass me the files." Yoongi spoke in his deep voice making me quickly stand up from my desk beside him. "Yes sir!" I responded professionally and went forward to get the suggested files from his cabinet. 

After finding them I went forward to him and handed him the file. "Are you free this evening?" He suddenly asked as I passed him the files. "Y-Yes sir why do you ask?" I asked. I was planning on munching some snacks and watch some movie in the evening. 

 "Great, grab a coffee with me. Consider this our date." Yoongi replied bluntly making my eyes go wide. "Date?" I repeated after him. "Yes date, I have been wanting to talk some important business with you. "Oh I see sir." I replied. Maybe he wants to talk about the stocks  of the company and how to manage the sales. After all he is the head of a self built company and I am his secretary. 

In the evening me and sir went to the nearest café to enjoy a cup of coffee. We went to the counter to tell our orders. "I would like one-" I started but sir stopped me with his voice, "2 black coffee please." My eyes widened at his choice. I have never tried black coffee. In fact I wanted a sweet and milky French vanilla cappuccino. "Sir, I actually don't d-drink black coffee." I tried to protest as politely as possible. "Oh...I see. Well I am sure you will get used to it. It's very healthy." Yoongi sir replied making me purse my lips. "B-But sir-" I tried again but he raised his hand to stop me. My eyes widened and I felt angry. I didn't say after that and we sat together while I was already feeling awkward and irritated. 

The coffees were brought and I felt very agitated seeing the black liquid. "The coffee is just as black as Sir's heart. What a bossy boss." I thought as I gazed at it. Sir already began drinking the coffee with ease but I didn't touch mine. "Why aren't you trying it?" Sir asked and I felt extremely angry. I took a deep breath and replied monotonously, "Sir, I already said I don't drink black coffee. I am extremely sorry but I can't consume what I don't like."

I felt his eyes colder as he stared at me, "Drink it." He ordered making me fume in anger. "I am extremely sorry sir, I can't consume black coffee. Even if you are my boss." I replied politely yet again. "Not even when your future husband asks you to?" He asked and I chocked on air. "Oh careful darling." Yoongi said came behind me to pat on my back. "W-What are you saying sir? I am n-not engaged to you." I replied in shock and turned to face him as he stood towering above me. 

"Well you soon will be. I want you to be my wife." Yoongi replied and leaned closer looking at me with an extremely dirty and lustful stare. I felt my heart race and quickly stood up away from him. "I am extremely sorry to reject your offer sir. I already have a boyfriend and I can't think of marrying you. If you deem right you can fire me but please excuse me." I requested and quickly bowed formally before rushing out of the room.

Thankfully the next day was Saturday meaning we had a holiday. I was sure Yoongi would fire me but well he is very creepy now. It's better get fired or sign my resignation than stay as the secretary of such a man. 

I suddenly woke up to the doorbell ringing and opened the door, "Mom! Dad! What a surprise!" I squealed loudly and hugged them. "What brought you here?!" I asked excitedly as I invited them inside. "We are so so happy today Y/n. We came here to discuss about your wedding!" Mom exclaimed. My smiled dropped as I sat beside them. "But mom I am still working on myself and my career!" I cried a little. 

"But listen dear, we got a proposal and he is handsome, humble, rich and you know him extremely well!" They added. "I know him?" I asked confused. "Yes, it's your boss! Min Yoongi!" they said and my face lost all colors.