Yandere Taehyung #8 (Part 3)

Taehyung had prepared everything. A nice dinner, After all everyone deserves a good last meal. 
Daniel arrived and Taehyung welcomed him with a warm yet fake smile. Daniel was too happy to see Y/n's family and his acceptance.

The meal was Daniel's favourite. The couple really appreciated Taehyung's efforts and Daniel ate the food much to Taehyung's happiness. 
That day as he slept on the bed, Taehyung prepared himself. He knew Y/n will scream, cry and feel confused when she sees him dead in sleep. But he will give her both his shoulders to cry on. 

The morning was frantic as Y/n shook him awake. "Papa! Daniel is not waking up. He is not breathing. Something happened to him!" Y/n spluttered.

 Taehyung smiled internally yet showed a face of utter confusion and shock. He quickly made it out of bed and rushed towards the corpse he killed and gasped as he and Y/n tried waking the boy up. Y/n was crying as Taehyung called their home doctor Jin. After all Jin already knew the plan. 

"He died in his sleep. He has been suffering from a rare disease. The disease induced a heart attack and stroke in his sleep." Jin spoke nonsense after an hour of inspection. Y/n fell down in shock and despair. "H-He never told me...about anything." She cried. "This is extremely rare. I am sure the patient wasn't aware himself since the symptoms are not visible until it's too late.

That day Y/n cried like nothing. Taehyung prepared a special soup for her and cried along side her as he emotionally blackmailed her to drink the soup saying she can't starve herself like this. 
Y/n sipped up all of the tasty poison. Everyday Taehyung gave her soups like this while she was the most vulnerable. 

Everyday it seemed like Y/n was losing snippets of her life and memory. Yet she remembered one thing, Taehyung is family. 

Y/n didn't make it on the 21st day as she fell unconscious hours after drinking the soup. 
When she woke up next in Jin's clinic all she could ask...

"Who am I? Where am I?"

Taehyung happily introduced himself.

"Y/n! Thank god you are awake. I am your husband, Taehyung." 

And just like that she believed him since his touch felt like home and family. She did ask about their past. According to Taehyung he found her when she was 16 at an orphanage and took her. Despite their age gap they fell in love. However Y/n recently lost her best friend, Daniel which made her traumatic and as her mental and physical health worsened she collapsed much to Tae's shock.

Finally she made it out but with Amnesia. 

And not having any other sources, Y/n had nothing else but to believe him. 

With time she bore him children and they lead a happy life. Taehyung didn't really care if she remembered everything. He could make up another story and her favorite soup once again. 

After all she now is pregnant with his child. Taehyung's child. 

HEY GUYS! The story is over! I hope you guys liked it.