Yandere bts #1.2

Story time with Yoongi 

- Yoongi is a mystery for you. Honestly he creeps you out with his stare. Yoongi's cat eyes usually followed you around while you walked around. The second day was when you were allotted to live in Yoongi's bedroom. You were quite terrified since he looked scarier than Jin. As you stood silently for what felt like hours, Yoongi finally stood up and walked towards you. You instinctively backed a step but he simply stood in front of you and held your hand. His grip was rough and you winced slightly. This didn't make him change his grip and he silently pulled you towards the bed. "Wait a minute please, you are hurting me." you spoke your mind. "Do I look like I care." he suddenly muttered in a deep tone and looked back at you. 

- Somehow instead of fear you felt anger. "Let go of me." you added in a firm tone. He looked at you for a second and gave you a gummy grin before letting go. You were surprised as you didn't expect that behavior. "Go ahead, climb the bed on your own." He added as he sat. You were confused and stayed still. "What are you planning to do?" you asked staring at him with a mix of fear and curiosity. 

- "I just want to be with you." He added staring at me awkwardly. He seems like a person who is anti social but tries to be social. You didn't feel anything at his words and suddenly he pulled you at him making you yelp. You fell on his chest and felt your heart racing out of the sudden jerk and fear. You tried to pull away but he didn't let go and his grip was tight. "Let go." you cried but he chuckled. "Didn't I say I want to be with you." He whispered against my ear before biting it making me shiver. No sound left my mouth as he turned over and fell on top of me. I closed my eyes and turned away as fear consumed me. Maybe now I will lose my sanity forever. But for a very long time nothing happened. All he did was stare at me. I was counting my prayers when I felt him lick my neck. This caused me to jolt slightly and he chuckled again. He rolled over and pulled me against his chest. "You turn me on so bad." he whispered and pressed his crotch against my ass making me purse my lips in disgust. He began grinding against my ass softly and moaned near my ear. I didn't utter a single word as this went on the entire night. 

GENERAL HEADCANNON

- Yoongi is a big creep. Like a big one. He is extremely unpredictable and scares the shit out of you. 
- From 1-10, I rate his danger level as a freaking 8. Yoongi is not exactly physically sadistic and he doesn't want to hurt you. But the reason he acts like this is sort of complicated. Yoongi is a politician like the rest of the BTS members here. As a politician he has to put up a fake facade of smiles and promises and sweet words in front of people whereas he hates all of that. The only time he actually genuinely smiles or laughs is when he is with you. But he is not charming in real. He comes of as stalkerish and weird. He wants you to know he likes seeing and watching you so he makes it very obvious. Like so obvious that you are creeped out. 
- He doesn't know how to make you like him back so he just does what his mind tells him to do. 
- Yoongi often likes pulling you on him. If you walk over near him, he pulls you down onto his lap and just hugs you there. At first you always flinched at the sudden pull but slowly you got used to it. With time he got confident enough to once kiss you on your lips. His kiss was not exactly soft but not very hard too. 
-  With Yoongi, you spoke the least. You are always on guard around him. 

NSFW

- Yoongi is panty thief. You know what he does with it
- Yoongi enjoys edging himself and testing his own patience. He likes rubbing against you without actual sex. But it can be both a boon and curse. Boon in the sense that he is last to fuck you, but when he does he goes for long. Probably longer than everyone else. 
- Yoongi is rough when he fucks. 
- This man is actually weird. When he fucks you the first time he makes you cry because of how rough he is. Once you are whimpering after the rough rounds of sex, Yoongi calms down and sees you. He then feels bad. Now he is desperate to make you enjoy it so he tries to prep you. He will eat you out sweetly, finger you and suck at your inner thighs. Anything to make you cum or enjoy. It would've have made sex with him better had he done this before and not after the damage was done. 
- Yoongi likes to place kisses on your neck. They are softest moments you have with him. 
- The days you are in his room, sleeping becomes difficult for you. 50% reason being he is horny and the rest 50% is because he stares at you.