Yandere BTS #1.4

STORY TIME WITH NAMJOON 
- Namjoon is Y/n's worst dream. Being the first person she met after waking up in this hellhole she was extremely scared. With Hoseok she was still fine but on her fourth day she felt cold and almost shivered upon seeing him. Still a virgin, you were hoping it remained the same. However Namjoon thrashed those hopes. 
- "Sit" he commanded and you silently sat by his side knowing it was against your good if you disobeyed them. Namjoon leaned closer as you faced the wall in front of you. He leaned near your neck and pressed a kiss. Your shoulders tried to shut him off by closing the gap between your ear and itself however Namjoon didn't let that happen. He pulled you with quiet a strength and placed you on his lap, each leg of yours straddling his hip. He didn't waste time and kissed your neck making you panic. You tried pushing at him, "Please stop, I am not ready!" You screamed hoping to attract the other men's attention. However no-one came to his door to budge or bang. Tears coated your eyes and you couldn't help it when he dipped his head to suck at your breasts through your shirt. You bit his cheek hard enough causing him to push you off his lap. "I am sorry but don't do this. I can't...I am not ready. Please!" You begged standing up. 
- Namjoon's face remained stoic as his cheek had turned dark pink and slightly swollen. He came closer and all you could do was try to push him away. "If I want you I will take you." He added and picked you up and threw you on the bed. When he came closer to trap you, you rolled over but he dragged you back and pulled down you trousers in one go. "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" You cried loudly and scratched at him as much and as hard as you could. But he didn't budge and folded you in half by pushing your legs near your chest. "NO PLEASE NO! DON'T DO THIS! I CAN'T! I CAN'T! PLEASE!" You cried your final pleas before he tried pushing in his dick. Your tight vagina didn't allow even the head to enter since you were so tensed and still a virgin. 
- Namjoon grunted and tried to pry open the hole with his fingers. It felt awful and painful. All it did was make you charge at him with more viciousness. Scratching whichever skin came first, pulling at his soft and neat hair and pushing at his face with harsh force. But nothing deterred him. Finally he pushed inside slowly and painfully. "AHHHH!" You cried as you felt him tear you open. 
- After he went all in, you were fighting against your consciousness. You were tired, weakened, and extremely in pain. Your vagina felt extremely hot and gushed some unknown liquid. Maybe blood. After he stayed there for a minute or so he pulled out completely causing even more pain. The moment he pulled out you inside was burning red hot. You didn't even realize how hard you were clenching the bedsheets. You slowly let go of the sheets and closed your eyes. When you tried to open your eyes, it seemed as if they were glued to each other and couldn't do anything. Slowly your rapid breathing slowed down. You lost touch with reality but you could distinctively feel Namjoon's dick ramming against you. 

General headcannon 
- The first to have sex with you, Namjoon is much more colder and selfish kind of guy 
- from 1-10 I think he is a straight up 10. The reason is nothing deters him from what he wants. He is a domineering emotionless man who doesn't love Y/n. He just wants a fuck toy. That's what makes him even more dangerous than Yoongi. Atleast Yoongi will try to kiss you after he hurts you in any way. This man just pierces you with his cold eyes. 
- Y/n is the most scared of him. He never shares anything from his life and speaks less. 
- At times beats Y/n for hitting or scratching him. The one time he hit you on your back when you turned away from him after biting him, your back was swollen for 3-4 days and you couldn't sleep on your back. 
- After a few times Y/n just grew numb and took in what he gave to have less bruises. If Y/n is quiet he just fucks her and sleeps. No foreplay or aftercare. Even when she is obedient

NSFW
- Everything was NSFW but Namjoon never kissed you on your lip. 
- He rarely kissed you anyways
- He is all about his cock
- One time when you begged him a lot to go easy he demanded a blowjob. However blowjobs are rare. 
- Even if blowjob is rare it was probably the best thing for Y/n. In case of blowjobs, Namjoon didn't mind Y/n keeping her own pace. He just came in her mouth and allowed her to spit it out in the bathroom.