Park Jimin #2

YASsss before reading the one-short let me say something. Thank you so so much for your divine love on my book! It's inching closer to 100k views and I am slowly wondering if I can take this to 1Million.

Maybe I am thinking too much but I will surely never end this book. Also really sorry for the book being very very jumbled and messy. No order and very imperfect. But isn't it the imperfection that makes us unique ;).

This book is my second book to touch a 100k soon and even if my first one made me almost cry out of happiness (The book is Mine only a yandere werewolf story pls check out if you haven't) I had lost my account while it crossed the threshold and had to see it as a viewer.

 This one is the first book where I am experiencing the constant notifications, votes and comments as the book went from 69k when I came here in may 9th to 99k today. So to see the progress is what makes me say that this is the first book which will touch 100k while I am there to relish the feeling. Can't wait to see my other books cross this 100k threshold while I am still here.

 Also my thic boy didn't have a part 2 so here we go! This is part 2 of Jimin yandere and a sequel to part 1. Also requested by @Mia__TaeTae

PLS READ JIMIN#1 FOR PROPER CONTEXT. THIS IS A SEQUEL.

"Open up." Jimin demanded and held the spoon high against my closed lips. I automatically opened my mouth for him to slid in the kimchi fried rice. My mouth involuntarily moved as my teeth began chewing up the food and I slowly swallowed the soft and mixed up mixture down my throat.

"Good girl you are such a sweet girl for me." Jimin said as he pulled my head close and pressed a small kiss against my temple. "Now say it." He said as his eyes sharply looked at me. 
"Thank you Jimin." I said as he taught me. 

Jimin gritted his teeth. Not in anger. In despair. He was trying his best to turn me back to the old self. After he would feed me with spoon I would always thank him for the delicacy he poured into my lips.

He thought if he made me repeat my past self actions I would slowly get accustomed to myself and slowly go back to normal. 

After the food was the cuddling. He immediately pulled me over almost making me trip on him to the bed. "Come baby time for task 2." He said and made me sleep exactly in the position like I used to before I was thrown in the basement and had to change my position to accustom myself to hard concrete.

But now his fluffy bed felt so different and unfamiliar. It seemed like that one distant and unknown idol that looks beautiful but you know you will never get to be with them or even see them.

Jimin draped his arms over my waist and tickled my sides like he used to before. I involuntarily laughed like a dead robot and thrashed around as my body wanted to but not because I was finding it cute and irritating at the same time. 

"Do it." Jimin mumbled against my ear and I turned around like he taught me to. I slid my hands from his toned abs to his fair and pale chest where I twisted his nipple over his shirt a bit before kissing his neck. Apparently I used to do this before. That seems like a distant memory now.

Unlike before where he demanded my emotions he now demands actions. He thinks actions will bring it's byproduct. Emotions. But what if the byproduct is just not there??

Jimin turned me over just like yesterday and like before. He laid on his side and supported his body with his arm and pushed his right hand to slide down my body and stare at me with intensity of the sun. He pushed his hand down my pants and began stroking my kitty pussy. 

My body involuntarily shivered and the hair on my hands stood up as I placed them on his right bicep with fake dreamy eyes and a subtle smile. When he could still make out the difference he tsked and removed his hand and turned away showing his back to me while tears gathered his eyes. I did everything. 

Just like he taught me saying I used to do it long back. Oh what a distant very distant memory that has been plagued by the memories of Jimin's abuse and torture. Something that seems so unreachable. Yet today he didn't pull away the pants and push my legs apart for his dick to slide in. Today he didn't do what he taught me. But I know what he wants. The problem is...

I do everything he says. Yet he can never teach me true emotions now. 

HEYOOO RATE THIS FIC!~ How is it? Btw guys, sorry for posting slower, college has started so I have been busy :(. But don't worry, I will try doing all the requests as soon as possible. :) pls be patient and let me tell you, you all are wonderful and the sweetest!