Yandere Bts Reaction #4

Yandere bts being Y/n's boyfriend :) requested by @yashasvisingh4 
(BRUH THIS MUSIC IS SUCH A KOOKIE TO MY YANDERE STORIES CUP OF TAE ;) You can't go wrong with the chilly yet sexy vibes this song gives you. Just loved it. Was listening to this while I wrote this chapter.)

Maknae line version

Jimin

To be honest, Yandere Jimin will be the perfect boyfriend at first. Soft words, humorous replies and gentle cuddles. Moreover the man was so understanding! All until that one day. Yandere Jimin is an unstable and volatile freak. He changes all too suddenly for Y/n to even comprehend. The day when Y/n merely spoke to her guy friend on call infuriated him. He tortured her with verbal abuse and even tried to force himself on her! Yandere Jimin makes love or fucks. There is no in between. On days when he is in a bad mood you can guess how it goes. He doesn't isolate or lock up Y/n however he is that one toxic boyfriend who controls his Y/n. It's sort of easy to escape this yandere but you can certainly never escape his nightmares as well as his heavenly touches. 

Taehyung 

Yandere Taehyung is a well balanced yandere. He is scarily hot as a guy. It was you who asked him out ironically and he agreed to experience dating. In return he also experienced love and lust. There are some men who look scary BUT are actually really sweet. Tae is the opposite. Tae looks like an angel but acts like a devil. In sheets. Lol.
He was a mystery for Y/n. She could never say what's going on in Tae's mind! Some time he would surprisingly be sweeter but most days he is cold and calculating each and every move of Y/n. Being a manipulator, he studies Y/n and slowly conditions her mind to not only fear him but also love him. Y/n slowly understands she is being pressurized to act in a certain way for Tae but when she truly understands he is a yandere, our rich man either kidnaps her or marries her forcefully.

Jungkook

Yandere Jungkook is a dangerous man! Funnily he coerced Y/n after stalking her to be his girlfriend. He sort of forces her into the relationship. The day before they dated Jungkook almost cornered Y/n by threatening her with rape if she doesn't go out with him. As Y/n's thighs were wide apart due to Jungkook's leg in between, Y/n shouted her agreement before Jungkook to unbutton her fourth shirt button and revealing her bra. Jungkook is the pure definition of if bully dates his victim. He doesn't rape her but does force his affection on her with forced kisses. Your man loves to push you flat on the bench of your classroom when it's empty and blow against your ear after nibbling onto the shell lovingly. He will for sure kidnap you since he just can't let his property roam around. For the few months you dated, you slowly fell used to his presence enough to get wet when he presses his lips against your body.

HOI HOI! How have my readers been! It's been a few days since I posted and finally posted this fic. Don't forget to vote and let me know how you like the chapter in the comments ;) Have a good day looking pretty!