Yandere Bts Reaction #1

Hello guys! Today I was not in a mood to write, so I decided to write something smaller, which yandere bts reaction to pregnant Y/n trying to escape!~ Requested by @ricey_rice

This chapter is dedicated to our hyung line since they get so less chapter time :)

Kim Seokjin

Yandere Seokjin was calm when he woke up to the side of the bed being empty. At first it didn't even strike him that you were literally at the door trying to unlock it with the key you stole from his cabinet. He went to the bathroom to check upon you and called out for you, "Y/n?!" He asked with a loud voice making you jump in fear and drop your key. The cling just had to be the loudest sound after his voice. This startled Jin who came to check. You tried to hide behind the sofa hoping Jin to think you already left thus making him open the door and search you. This would open the door for you after all. But your 7 month baby bump would not allow and all the stress was getting to you. You still tried to bend down and suddenly a sharp pain shot down your abdomen making you hold onto that sofa and whimper. "Y/n?!" Jin was already there to see, Tears came out of my eyes and Jin came running towards me causing his foot to touch the key that had fallen. He immediately stopped as you continued feeling pain. "We will talk about this after the doctor leaves." he growled as he switched on his phone to call the family doctor.

Min Yoongi

 It's been a few months since you escaped after realizing you are probably forcefully impregnated by your husband. You are currently living with a friend with whom you got your pregnancy confirmation and tried to abort the child many times after escaping but something always stopped the thought. You never planned or thought about children but right when one is in you...things just stop you from aborting. Thankfully your friend was supportive of you and even tried to file FIR against Yoongi but you stopped her since that could help Yoongi find you. But after hearing details of the rapes he has inflicted on you your friend made the biggest mistake. She called the police and lodged a complaint against Yoongi. She didn't know the extend of Yoongi's contacts and wanted to put the yandere behind bars. Yoongi was immediately informed and made his way to get his Y/n after 3 months of being away from her. Your poor friend was killed in cold blood and Yoongi dragged you and treated you just the way he does when he is mad or happy...sexually. You are not getting away now that you carry his baby.  

"Oh you are in for a long long experience of having my baby. I will not let you leave my sight anymore!" 

Jung Hoseok

After your crazy teacher raped you continuously you finally escaped when he made the mistake of leaving to get the pregnancy kit you asked him to get. You tried to find your way back home but lost miserably. No-one was there. Absolutely no one in that large large forest. It was very scary and you felt extra dizziness with all the vomiting. You cried loudly in frustration and anger as you sat next to a tree. You didn't even realize when you slept, when you were found by Hoseok who carried you back home and laughed at your stupidity while you slept with peace. Ironically you were not going to have a peaceful night . Hoseok kissed your dried salty cheek and said, "What a dumb student I had. Good thing I took you with me." Not only will you get beaten up for your escape, you will get fucked with happiness for being pregnant too! CONGRATS.

Kim Namjoon

The fire in your eyes had dimmed down after the few months of being with Namjoon. But then you began getting symptoms and Namjoon got you a pregnancy kit. After you realized you were pregnant you made a plan to escape while Namjoon celebrated for impregnating his cousin's daughter *cough* baby girl. You decided to act like you were slowly falling in love with him so he would stop restraining you and then you would escape. After 2 months of the acting you were successful with your escape. He released you after 15 days itself and you began researching the outside a bit in the remaining time. You were currently living in a pent house your dad brought before he died and even retrieved his money. Thankfully Namjoon wasn't aware of it. Namjoon was extremely upset and felt utter betrayal. Even if he couldn't find you immediately he vowed to find you before your childbirth and Namjoon is determined and smart enough to find you before you can make your next plan. He was already on his way to finding you and I am sure he will get you within the next 2 weeks. And after he gets you. Oh boy he will become extremely strict and sadly you can't gain his trust for the next few years. Your kid will also be scared of him. Even if you fall for him in reality he will not believe you.

NEXT CHAPTER IS MAKNAE LINE~ coming soon!

Hope you have a nice day! Don't forget to vote and comment :). Look pretty as always and keep smiling~~~