Jung Hoseok #1

I knew he followed me....it was Hoseok , our class teacher. He was an unmarried young man....actually the youngest teacher we had. Mine and his age gap is just 6 years. Our college girls used to like him because of his smile but they aren't like those retarded fan girls who literally would jump to kill his wife to get him.

I liked him like the others too. Handsome, tall , well built , smile on his face. Who wouldn't like the appearance. We adored him as a handsome man.....but slowly I saw he was creepy. I told this to my friends and they cooed saying he likes me. I didn't like this fact. I mean I adore him but that doesn't mean I will marry him.

I knew he would follow me home. It was uncomfortable now. I tried to avoid him in class but he gives me smirks and big smiles and make me shiver with a kind of uneasiness.

My friends agreed he is being a creep and always looked at me. They didn't like him much anymore. We now termed him a pervert.

Today when the class was dismissed I was walking with my friends casually when he called. I looked at my girl gang and they made a face that showed a way of disgust .

I still went since I didn't have a choice. Closing the door softly made me panic. He made me sit and pointed out some mistakes in my copy. I relaxed thinking he was just trying to give me an after school lecture.

But my concentration was broken when he came behind me and kissed my neck. I yelped and fell of the chair.

"M-mr Jung.....stop this! you scare me!" I said confidently....I am not any whimpering slut who would ask " What are you doing" when I know what he is up to.

" I like to scare people. the expression you gave was priceless......I would love to see it again" He said and lunged at me. I screamed loudly catching the attention of my friends outside. Yes they were waiting for me.

''Y/N!" the screamed banging at the door. I heard one of them run to call the other teachers so they could rescue me.

"GET OFF ME!" I screamed as he got on top of me and chocked me hard. I started coughing trying to breath. Tears welled in my eyes as I kept thrashing around.

''NEVER RAISE YOUR VOICE IN FRONT OF ME KITTEN! NOW I LOVE HURTING YOU ! DADDY WILL PUNISH YOU FOR YELLING AT ME" He yelled as I started losing my conscience.

"Mr Jung we order you to open this door right now!" The teachers banged at the door. "Not so easily" He picked my unconscious body and jumped off the big French window. We were at the ground floor so obviously he didn't kill himself.

He ran towards his car and put me inside as he got in and drove off before any teacher could come.

I woke up to feel my neck throbbing with pain. I touched It to see I had a tight thing.......... choker...I guess it was a collar......WTF! why am I wearing a collar that says "My kitten" am I an animal! 

I will not take this! This is a crime. he kidnapped me.

I calmed my breath....running away will not solve this.....I tried...I tried to run away and open the door when I could save myself. And what did he do? chocked me and almost killed me.

I will remain silent, ignorance is the best piece of cake. I will make my existence zero....

I opened the door with a blank face. I didn't think he would keep it open. I went down when I felt  2 arms snake around my waist pulling me back as I collided with his hard chest. "Baby~!" he cooed. I held my blank face and didn't even flinch....he turned me around and made me look at him , my blank face made him serious. "Baby...whats the matter?" he asked "I'm hungry" I said softly and he smiled.

He pulled me to the kitchen and gave me my favourite food...I felt disgusted....he knew too much about me. I silently ate and he looked at me "how's it?" "nice"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 WEEKS LATER

I have driven him crazy, he would hit me and tried to get some reaction from me. I was almost breaking but I need to keep up the blank expression to get away from him. He tried a lot. He tried to make love but I didn't respond at all except a few shudders. He tried to starve me to make me beg but he himself came back to feed me to keep me alive. He tried elicit fear by beating me but that also didn't help. It was so painful but I had to do this.....for my plan

"WHEN WILL YOU MAKE A FACIAL EXPRESSION , SHOW ME SOMETHING OTHER THAN THAT BLANK EXPRESSION!"

" I can give you....one expression......but you will have to do something painful for that"  I said on the ground after he beat me up. He immediately looked at me.

"What expression! tell me now! I WILL DO ANYTHING!" I gave a small  smirk as I looked away.

"Kill yourself" I said simply making him freeze on spot. "I will laugh " I said making him go dry and cold.

" Don't forget your promise!" he said and pointed the gun on his head.

BANG!

he fell down and I kept my promise....I laughed.....I laughed so hard seeing I won over this psycho.

Slowly my psychotic laugh turned into wailing. "I killed someone"

I tried so hard...I wanted to remain sane....but now living with him made me insane.

I will never be the same.......I don't want to be called a murderer.

I looked at the gun and took it. " I am coming for payback Mr Jung!"

BANG!