Kim Taehyung #2

This is a special fic by combing 3 requests
One from singhanshika22019 (little space wife) and finebyme1234 (somewhat softer Tae) and 2013j7vrm (Tae one shot)

This version of Taehyung is slightly different. I will call him V for better reference. Before I get on with the request in special I will add some more background. 

So V is a obsessive and possessive stalker here. Although he is a part of Mafia he does have some free time right now and uses it for blowing steam of pressure with some evening walk. He first saw Y/n when she was walking in the park with earphones plugged in. She was humming a Korean show ost he thinks he has seen. And guess what? He wasn't smitten like you thought. He simply walked closer listening to the wrongly sung lyrics. However even when he didn't particularly like her voice he did find it interesting. 

He soon realized Y/n walks at that particular time in the evening to reduce weight. It was her cute ass that V liked looking at. Just like Taehyung from this book, V likes Y/n's ass and falling in love with her is a gradual process. Y/n noticed him at times but thought that he was also having an evening stroll at that time of the day. It took him around 15-20 days to finally come to terms that he likes this cubby cute girl. However the highlight of his love journey was when she saw a cute baby and her mother. She seemed to know the mother and immediately began making baby noises and talk to the baby. "Ahh, what a cutie! Puchi! Bubu! Oh my god! What a cutie! Awww so cute!" She said in a high pitched voice that probably would've been annoying to others. The mother patted her head as she continued cooing at the baby who smiled and laughed. But to V...it was a beautiful moment. When she acted all cute and baby like. 

He knew he needed her with him. So yup. He kidnapped her. He pressed a needle with sedatives against her neck within seconds and had her unconscious without even a scream or protest. 
When Y/n saw V smiling down at her she immediately cried and tried to escape his hug. "S-Stop! mama! Mama save me!" She cried as her lips trembled cutely. Seeing her like this made V's crotch all warm and heavy. Oh how badly he wanted to stuff her full and give her his babies. She will obviously coo at them in that cute baby like tone. Yet he did like her and wanted her consent so he will wait...not until she gives consent. Until his patience runs dry. 

Here we go! Hope you three like the request.

2 months after the incident

"Here." V whispered into her ear with that deep baritone voice that she shuddered. "G-get away from me!" She yelped as she jumped away from him and whimpered cowering away. "C'mon you have to eat to stay healthy, don't act like a brat." V scolded as he inched closer. "N-No...you...y-you had added something in there yes-yesterday." She spoke meekly as she closed in on herself. 

V came closer quickly making her cry in terror on crouch down with her hands covering herself. "It was just a pill of calcium. Calcium is good for your body."   V lied. He had mixed strong aphrodisiac powder and fed her but she immediately realized that something was wrong with her body so she quickly locked herself and had to go through the heat alone. He seriously tried to break down the door when he heard her painful whines but she refused to open. 

Today he will get her in the bed whether she likes it or not. He regrets not helping her when she needed him the most. Today he will get her wet and relieve her lust. Even if she doesn't want.

"N-No you are lying." She pouted pushing her body back.  Her quivering lips were already turning him on and he just wanted her to get wet for his warm dick. "C'mon you are a good girl right." 
She was shaking remembering last night. She had to touch herself and play with herself for almost an hour to get rid of that warm and tingling feeling. She even pushed one of V's clean paintbrushes in there to get some pleasure. If only she knew V had licked it later as he relished in the taste and smell of her slick.