Yandere Jungkook #6

Requested by @pavitra136

- Jk, Jungguk, Jungkook were 3 triplets from the same parents. All identical yet completely different. However being triplets they had a lot of similarities too. 

- They all were the underground mafia kings owning most of the gold and diamonds in Korea. But now they want to own the beautiful idol on the screen. 

- Her name is Y/n. She was a solo singer, idol and model. She wasn't too popular but she was still growing. It was Jk who saw her first and developed a crush on her. He constantly played her songs making Jungguk curious on who was the idol that got his brother wrapped around her finger already. Soon he got wrapped too. 

- Jungkook in the end found her amusing and agreed she was cute. Now here is the thing. Jk is the softer boy. Although in mafia he was still a kind and honorable man. Jk didn't enjoy fighting much so he stuck to being the brains. He was the smartest amongst the 3. Jungkook was the complete opposite. He was emotionless and loved bloodshed. Thus he was in the brawns side. Jungguk on the other hand was like an oaf. He was ruthless on battle but valued human relationships and respected women to some extent. They never had any girlfriends and slowly all of them found themselves growing attached to Y/n

- Her music was a soft delight when their coats were stained with blood. They decided to buy her off from her entertainment agency. The agency agreed quickly because it was already a new one and needed funds. The agency tricked Y/n into thinking she was having a concert in an island that was owned by the brothers. So when she entered their vacation home she felt surprised seeing there was no one. The agency secretly left after saying she will perform for them. Jungkook was the first to make her feel creepy by acting like a man in heat. He stared her up and down while she was singing. Jk couldn't keep to himself and began being clingy and touchy making her even more uncomfortable. However when Jungkook stood and began touching her thighs she decided to flee and call her agency. 

- poor girl was abandoned as the agency had departed on their airplane a while back. Jungkook was the one to break it out to her. Jungguk tried to calm her down but she screamed in horror upon learning she was all alone in this small island where the brothers had 4 houses. Each one had one house and the 4th one was larger common house. It was the common house where they captured her.  

- "Look we have bought you. There is no one here apart from us and our servants and butlers. Don't scream no one will help you." Jungguk explained making Y/n cry even more. "Please let me go...I can't...My entire life is out there." Y/n begged. 

- "Heck no bitch. It's with us." Jungkook answered roughly yanking her towards him and kissing her neck. "Jungkook stop you are hurting her!" Jk added with a pout as he began pulling at her gently. 

- Jungguk came and pulled her apart holding her hands to the sides while he stood behind her. "Now now be gentle." He added as he kissed her ear while she struggled and cried. "Let me have her.'' Jungkook whispered before ripping her dress exposing her bra. She screamed at her loudest but the brothers were used to bloodcurdling screams. However Jk was upset as he caressed her stomach lovingly. 

- Jungkook began sucking onto her right breast as she squirmed and cried. Jk kissed her all over  starting from her soft wet with sweat neck to leaving feather light kisses against her perked left nipple, contrasting Jungkook who was eating her nipples like a hungry infant. He then kneeled down kissing her stomach as he licked and pocked at her belly button causing her to quake. 

- Jungguk got hard seeing her getting prepared by his brothers and humped her ass rough and fast as she threw her head back against his shoulders. Jungkook quickly pushed his free hand inside her panties making contact with her pussy becoming her final straw.

"PLEASE STOP!" 

"Oh we will never" The triplets said together showing how similar they were. With that started Y/n's new journey being the triplet's obsession. 

SO....While writing I realized how good of a plot and idea this thanks to Pavitra. Therefore I have decided....

TO MAKE THIS A BOOK! Personally I loved this idea therefore I will work on it and upload it soon :). 

"The Jeons obsession" Coming soon on wattpad!