Kim Taehyung #6

This is requested by a sweetheart who doesn't want their name to be revealed. 

I opened my eyes softly and gazed up at the man who slept beside me. Since the past 2 months. "W-What?" I asked as I realized he was gazing too hard. "You deep black eyes always mesmerize me. Keep looking at me." He said making my cheeks blush. Now it became even more hard to keep my eyes on him.

Seeing my nervousness he chuckled. He softly placed his hand on my arm and slide it over softly to my cheek. Suddenly Taehyung got a call and sat up. He walked out to pick the call and I could hear shouts from Tae as he mercilessly scolded the guy or girl on the other side. 

Sometimes he scares me. 

He is not angry towards me but I so wish I could get away from this relation. Taehyung bought me from my parents saying he would marry me once my schooling is over. I have been homeschooled even after I moved in with Taehyung and last month it was over. I was officially Taehyung's wife and had to marry him. 

People would pay to be in my position in place of getting paid. Literally. Taehyung is a 27 year old CEO of Vdustries. It's a huge filming and music production. Taehyung has acted in a few dramas and movies himself when his father was the CEO. Seemingly Tae saw me one day when I was buying ice-cream and came up to me saying he would claim me soon. 

I was terrified at that second but never ever thought it would become my fate. Today Taehyung is my owner and husband. 

I still remember not being able to fight back despite it hurting terribly when he had sex with me. I simply whimpered and cried out of pain. Taehyung still tried his best to comfort and kiss me all over for me to enjoy. Sadly I couldn't enjoy the session at all.

Taehyung is a scary and extremely dominant man. I still remember he made me wear a collar of his name till we got married. It was a fluffy collar embedded with gold. Sometimes I wonder if I should fight back. But each time the thought dies with the fact that Taehyung literally bought me. Where would I go? And how could I escape with his people guarding me all the time.

After our wedding we have had sex almost everyday. My body has gotten used to his ministrations yet I personally could never enjoy sexual intercourse. I however started liking the foreplay and his soft kisses. Taehyung's deep shouts got me out of my thinking trance as I nervously glanced at the open door. 

I could see Tae's silhouette talking to a guard as he yelled at him. I knew I would probably be killed for doing this but I softly got up from the bed and walked to him. I shyly looked up when he paused acknowledging my presence. 

I gently held his hand and batted my eyes up at him. "I...I wanted to spend...some time with you Tae." I softly spoke. Taehyung's eyes widened but he quickly recovered and dismissed the poor guard who bowed and quickly left like a scared dog. My heart was beating fast. Will he scold me now? I would always get worried and scared for people who were at his receiving end. If I can help them, then I will.

"Kitten, since when did you become so...bold?" He asked smirking. "Interrupting me  when I am talking to someone huh?" He asked playfully but I began sweating. "I am sorry Tae! I-I just wanted to...cuddle." I said choosing my words carefully. 

Taehyung chuckled leaning down to kiss my cheek. 

Suddenly I yelped when he pulled me inside the bedroom and pushed me gently on his lap. "W-What are you doing T-Tae?" I asked awkwardly at our weird position. 
I shivered as he ran his hand over my butt sensually. "Your cute yet naughty behavior requires a little punishment." 

"W-What do you mean?" I asked hoping he didn't have what I had in my mind. I was quickly proved right when he landed a loud smack on my butt making me scream. I whimpered when he pulled down my pajama pant and rubbed my ass. It didn't hurt much but surely would if he continued.

He pushed the underwear to the side and began stroking my folds making tears gather up. "Tae I wanted to c-cuddle. Can we please cuddle?" I begged. I cried out as he stuck one long finger inside my hole. "It's daddy's word over yours sweety. Once I am done with you we will cuddle. Before that let daddy have his fun. Will you allow that?" He asked the last sentence was no ask but a threaten. 

I was sobbing as I nodded, "Yes d-daddy."