Seokjin NSFW Alphabet

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

Yandere Jin is a man of culture and elegance. As a traditional yet emotional man he does provide aftercare. And it's awesome. He lets you clean up yourself and when you come to sleep he will leave soft kisses on the back of your neck and rub his hand on your thighs and back. "I love you." He will whisper as he gently holds you.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Jin isn't a pervert who looks at one part of the girl he adores. He will rather say he likes your face more than other parts if he was forced to choose. 
On himself Jin likes his lips. He loves kissing and giving you love. 

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Inside her. EVERYTIME. 

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

None the man is so elegant he doesn't do any thing dirty or has any secret. 

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Hmmm this is a such a difficult question. Jin says he is a virgin to his wife...but I doubt this handsome man didn't have girls squirming for his touch.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Jin is a traditional vanilla guy during sex. He likes the missionary position and doesn't really do any other position unless he is mad. If he is mad he does the doggy style at times. But they are rare. 

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

NO! SEX IS NO JOKE TO HIM! he is very serious.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

He is very well groomed. Jin is a very particular and neat man. He is full of elegance. 

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

Very very very intimate. He loves to hold onto her while he pushes in and out of her.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

Surprisingly he did it quiet often. All that show of elegance had his own backlashes. He needed to calm his wild side somewhere. So it was his bathroom shower. 

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Hmmm he has a heavy kink. Oral. But he wants to receive it from his lover. However he is too proud to do such a dirty act. 

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

bedroom. That's the only place where he puts his dick inside her. 

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

Her smile. When she  smiles genuinely at him he gets extra mushy and just wants to kiss her. From there it can go anywhere.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He doesn't want to abuse her or do any BDSM during sex. 

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He doesn't give oral. NA. He wants oral but doesn't have the guts to ask. Orals are too dirty for his self image. 

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

90% sensual and slow. 10% can get rough and fast.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

That never happens honestly.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

NO RISK IS APPRECIATED.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

Now Jin only likes 2-3 rounds max. He gets tired after work.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

Now he doesn't really mind if she has one. He isn't too possessive during sex for her not to have one.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

Not really. He is a straightforward person who loves the simplicity in sex.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

He is okay okay. Not too loud. But he has his moments where he gets loud especially when he is rough. 

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

Jin kissed your lips and neck as he pushed in making you moan. After a few rounds he came into you and pulled away. "Go clean up darling." He added as he stood up to clean up himself. After he was back he saw you sleeping with your nightgown. He smiled as he went up to cuddle you and pepper your face with gentle kisses.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

He has a beautiful dick. Pink and good looking like his face. He has a above average dick size.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

Surprisingly a lot. He wants sex at least 3 times a week. And let me tell you. If you aren't interested,  he will force you.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He waits until his darling falls asleep. Then he cuddles against her and sleeps.