Who do I ship you with#1

@vminkookhandsonme

I'm 5'7,I am having big chest, normal waist, tan skin tone, cat eyes, unhealthy hair, wear specs, have blackheads and pores, I am an extrovert, always insecure, physically very strong but mentally ok. 

I ship you with yandere Namjoon! 

Yandere Namjoon is a intelligent yandere and seeing a tall girl who is so feminine yet strong intrigued him to study more about you. 

The yandere stalks you for about a month before introducing himself in your life and it's game over! He isn't very extroverted but he likes a challenge. 

He enjoys separating your friends from your life and making you depend on him. He loves cuddling with you as he is a loving and slightly clingy yandere. 

All that stalking has made him obsessive. Your man hides a lot of secrets. One of them being...he steals your bras during his stalking period. He loves smelling them and hoping one day he could press his face against your melons and just pepper loving kisses and suck at your nipples. Which he does months later. He tries to but is fast in bed making you sore. Man is big and it can hurt at first but you crave it soon after.

 Having small thin eyes himself he loves your eyes and wished you didn't wear specs so he could kiss them anytime. That's why he loves kissing your eyelids when you sleep and remove those pesky glasses of yours. His heart races when you wake up amist the kisses and smile. BTW man doesn't kidnap you until late when you realize his manipulations. He then fucks you often hoping to get you to like him cuz you liked sex with him before you found out he is a toxic man.

Believe it or not he likes to introduce insecurities in your life and slyly makes you insecure about your pores and black heads through indirect and low key comments while at the same time comforting you as well to make you see him in a more good light.

 He is a mastermind and wants to shape you into the perfect submissive lovestruck lover. 

Hoi lovely girl!~ Hope you liked your ship :) Thank you for requesting! If you want to know who I ship you with go to the request page and request ;) Bye bye!