YANDERE NAMJOON ALPHABET

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Yandere Namjoon is quiet the affectionate guy. The tall man likes smothering his baby with kisses and cute cuddles. However for his darling it's absolute hell. 

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Oh yea, he did kill her parents after all. However not really for his darling but the humiliation he faced from her father (for more context pls read Namjoon #1). Moreover his darling ain't getting out so he doesn't have any rivals as well. 

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

50/50. 50% he mocks her with his intelligent remarks making her feel the dumbest she has ever been. The other 50 goes for trying to make her love him with sugary words to gain her affection. 

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

Ya, tie her up to the bed and rape *cough* make love in his language. However he isn't the type to hit her like the maknae line.

DANGER LEVEL: 

Well honestly a 01/10 for his darl. He doesn't abuse her physically and tries not break her. To her parents...just switch the numbers to make a 10 :).

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

100000%. Seriously. He exposed himself even before kidnapping her. He wants his darling to know him all and just think of him at all seconds of her life. 

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

He will be 25% amused but extremely sad deep within. He blames it on her father for being his distant cousin. If he didn't have a familial relation with his baby she would surely love him instead of crying for her parent's death and hate him...right?

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

No. Not all. Escaping is next to impossible since he ties her up most of the time till she hits stockholm Syndrome.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

The love making. He loves stuffing her empty cunt full with his dick all the time so he tries to do the deed as much as possibly his and her body can allow.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

He just wants her to love him. Kids or no kids don't matter. Just freaking love him and he will be in cloud 9. 

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

He doesn't get jealous seriously. Most of the reason being he doesn't let her out of the house and even if he found out she had an ex he doesn't care. He is the type to live in present and right now he has his baby under his body screaming and letting out moans he forced out of her.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

Sexually soft and clingy. Does that make sense?

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

He told her his feelings openly after befriending her which got rejected. So he went for plan B. Kidnap.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

Not really. He is very open minded as he exposed his dark feelings for his babydoll. 

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

He doesn't punish her specifically. Now that's different that darling feels like she is being punished daily as he thrusts up into her abused pussy. 

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

He literally ties her up what else can be taken from her?

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

He has the patience of a calm man. He can wait forever for her to have consensual sex with him. Till then non-con will do.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

If his darling dies, he suicides. Man is whipped for her. If she escapes he will set out to find her till he gets her at any cost. 

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

He regrets being her father's cousin. Nothing else. No less no more. 

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

To be honest nothing. He just fell in love, too much in love and boom he needed her at any cost so probably the answer is the intense love and LUST he has for her.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

If darling screams, rough sex. If darling cries, sad sex. If darling isolates herself well...sex. All the answers for him is to have sex. He sort of believes that having sex will get her to feel something for him. 

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

He doesn't beat her up. All he dreams, thinks and wants is his darling's heart and body. 

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

Fake Stockholm Syndrome. But he will find her within months. 

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

Nope, if the question is physical pain. 

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

He does worship her body but he isn't the worshipper type. 

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

He yearns for a very short time. Once he befriends her he is all about claiming her. 

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

Nope. He can't. Even if he forces himself on her she has the spark of anger in her. So nope she doesn't go numb. 

(The hyung line was feeling very lonely :) Hope you liked the alphabet. )