Jeon Jungkook #2

This is a prequel to Jungkook #1. Like this happened a few days before Jungkook #1 took place. 

''I am home!" Jungkook yelled through the door after he opened it making Y/n smile as she responded from the living room, "Welcome back dear! How was work!" She asked.

"It was good. What's for dinner?" Jungkook asked as he sat beside her after removing his shoes. "It's beef stew and hot rice. After you freshen up we shall have dinner together." Y/n smiled as she responded. Before Jungkook left to leave he placed a soft kiss against her lips.

Y/n giggled sweetly making Jungkook throw a cute bunny smile her way. As Jungkook left to wash up she suddenly remembered. "Honey did you fix my phone?"

Y/n's phone had stopped working a few days back. It was a new phone that she got 7 months back yet it suddenly hanged one day and stopped working. "Oh shit! I am so sorry my dear I totally forgot!" Jungkook responded from the bathroom. Y/n sighed. "Please get it fixed tomorrow, I want to talk to some friends. It's been 3 days love." Y/n whined. She would've gotten it fixed herself, however Jungkook refused to let her go.

He was a very rich and influential man. Atleast that's what she knew. Since the news of his wedding was out to the public, Jungkook refused to let Y/n out without him. Y/n understood but wished she could get out a bit later.  Y/n found Jungkook a little weird these days.

He didn't keep servants in his mansion. While Y/n didn't mind working for her own house, she was feeling lonely and would like a little company. She had just passed college so she was jobless. Thus she was alone by herself for 12 to 13 hours in the morning. She again understood Jungkook's reasons but without her phone she felt extremely isolated. Moreover she wanted to invite her friends over so she could enjoy some time.

Y/n then looked at Jungkook's coat hanging and took out his phone. She was going to make just one phone call to a friend asking her to get their gang to the address the next day. She had memorized her best friend's number thankfully and dialed the phone.

After a few rings her friend picked up the call and Y/n went to her room to talk freely.
"Oh my god Y/n it's been ages! Where were u? I was texting you since Friday!" Her friend replied.
"Ya I understand, Actually my phone is broken and this is my husband's phone." Y/n explained.
"Oh I see, your husband is so nice to you!" She spoke making Y/n laugh and agree with her.
"Okay listen I was thinking how about you the girls and lanky man come over? I have been so bored!" y/n responded.
"Oh dear that would be an amaz-" Y/n gasped a little when the phone was snatched from her.
"Hello Jungkook here." With that Jungkook walked away shocking Y/n. She followed her husband to hear, "I am really sorry but you understand how for personal reasons I can't accept people in my house. Please understand. I will get Y/n to meet you someday. Yes. I am glad you understand. Bye." He answered and once hanging up threw the phone against the wall smashing it into pieces making Y/n yelp and jump in shock.

Jungkook turned around with a cold look on his face.
"Y/n dear." He whispered shocking Y/n. "Jungkook! That was an iPhone 13 pro max. Why would you throw it like that!" Y/n scolded. Jungkook strode forward closing the gap between them and swung his hand to deliver a tight slap against her cheek.

"Ah!" Y/n cried as she fell onto her butt. "W-what!" She cried out when Jungkook leaned closer and grabbed her hair. "LET GO JUNGKOOK!" She screamed as she pushed against him. He effortlessly grabbed both her hands in his free hand and pulled her hair harshly. "AH! STOP IT! STOP!" Y/n cried painfully kicking his leg with as much strength as she could muster.

Jungkook lost his balance and fell on his knees beside her letting go of her. Y/n was quick to grab this opportunity to try and run to lock herself in the room she was earlier. Jungkook was quicker though. He pulled her back by her dress and she fell back hard causing a loud cry to erupt from her lips. "Please stop my love!" She cried softly as tears spilled from her eyes. Jungkook straddled her, turning her to face him and punched her cheeks.

"Who is lanky man!" He growled. "A-A Friend." She whispered.
"GUY?" "No!" She lied quickly understanding the issue.
"YOU BLOODY LIAR!" He bellowed as he began chocking her.

"Stop it hurts!!" Y/n started coughing and nailed at his hands holding onto her neck. "I didn't break your phone for you to steal mine! I was slowly losing control with how whiny and demanding you have become but calling a man to the house! You have an affair with him right? You are cheating on me aren't you?! TELL ME STOP SHAKING THAT HEAD OF YOURS!" Jungkook shouted louder when she shook her head to his accusations.

"NO! I DON'T LIKE HIM! I AM NOT CHEATING! STOP IT YOU CREEP!" Y/n yelled as she dug her nails deeper into Jungkook's hand making him bleed. When it hurt him more he pulled away removing his belt quickly. "NO!" Y/n screamed louder as she tried to crawl away from the abusive man she called her love and husband.

"GET BACK HERE Y/N!" Jungkook bellowed as he whipped at her legs making her fall back with the sharp pain. She curled up into a ball and squinted her eyes and clenched her teeth.  "Please I beg you! I beg you for the sake of our love! Please let me go Jungkook! I swear I have loved you only! Please believe me!" Y/n begged when Jungkook leaned closer, as she cupped Jungkook's face desperately to escape his wrath. Jungkook smiled suddenly making her furrow her brows. He began laughing loud making her let go of him. "You think I am a fool? You think you can manipulate me? HUH?" Jungkook growled as he beat her with the belt hard making her fall away from him.

With that Jungkook landed a series of whips onto her abused body. Y/n had lost energy to even try to escape. She soon became unconscious as Jungkook madly abused her and growled like a wild animal as he shouted.

"YOU ARE MINE Y/N! ONLY MINE!"

Guess the shock Y/n will get when she gets up next day only to find her abusive husband cuddling against her chest, hugging her tightly making her wince in pain and anger.

At first she even doubted last night to be dirty nightmare but her pain suggested she was wrong.

(Lol many people wanted a part 2 in the video where Kookie chim stole my content. Well of course she can't give them a part 2 when the story was not written by her. Anyways to all my lovelies who liked the story, hope you have a good day ahead.)