Jeon Jungkook #4

(Not a continuation of earlier #s. The continuation will come when I will be able to think what and how to write next. Not requested by anyone. This is a oneshot created from my idea. Not exactly yandere though...)

(Before we begin with one-shot, have you ever wondered what if the world and time glitches while you are asleep and you reach in a different alternate universe? Well I do! A LOT. So I wondered what if Y/n suddenly wakes up in a different universe right in front of her soon to be captor/predator? Read ahead to find out~)

I felt my eyes flutter open sharply when I felt a rough pain on the side of my neck. "A-AHHHH!" I screamed as loud as I could and tried to push off the excess weight of someone over me. Was a person biting me? WTF

However to my surprise that person just wouldn't budge despite my harsh hits against his body. Soon I felt liquid trickling down my neck into my hair and realized it was my blood. "STOP!" I shouted and that's why the person let go of my neck and sat up straddling me. I couldn't move for a few minutes but slowly turned to look at the huge man sitting atop of me. "W-Who are you! What are you doing in my bedroom! MAA!" I screamed loudly making the man chuckle. 

I looked up at him in shock seeing long sharp fangs while he smiled wide. My blood coated those long teeth while some of it even dripped down his chin. "MAAAMAAA!" I cried in fear and pain as I tried to push him away. "HELP ME! SOME ONE HELP ME!!!" I cried loudly. I looked around to see I was in a very very huge room that looked no less than any royal bedroom. It had beautiful big and clear glasses covering the side of the room and outside was a beautiful garden. The man straddling me looked like a scary blood sucking monster and was even chained with a long thick chain connecting to the end of the room around his neck. 

"What's going on!" I heard the deep voice of a man and looked towards the source to see 2 men. One man in particular had grey eyes and wore a huge crown while beautiful and thick white fur covered him in elegance. The other man seemed to be his soldier. 
"Jungkook, who is she? How did she get in here?" The man asked. I quickly took advantage of the diverted attention and pushed away from 'Jungkook' and ran up to the man who wore a crown. 

"S-Save me! This creature will kill me! I don't know where I am!" I cried staying near him. "Human, how did you enter here? It's impossible for a weak human girl like you to enter a barrier enabled place which even vampires can't cross. Who the hell are you?" The man asked deeply. 

Suddenly I heard a hiss and loud growl making the skin on my neck rise. In a second the scary creature was next to my neck and ready to bite. However he quickly hissed in pain when the crowned man's eyes turned red. I gasped turning around to see Jungkook being pushed back where he collided next to a wall and collapsed unconscious.

"W-Where am I! Who are you all?!" I asked frantically. "I am the king of vampires Lord Taehyung. And this is Vatopia. That man is not a creature. He is my younger brother Prince Jungkook. He has become wild because of a cursed disease and is unable to control his urges like other vampires. He gets wild and mad. Now you tell me who are you?" Taehyung explained shocking me.

VAMPIRES!

"I-I am Y/n. I don't know how I came here...I was sleeping in my bedroom when suddenly I appeared here." I replied making him look at me darkly. "You expect me to believe that?" He asked making me gulp. "Now you must face the consequences. I am not letting you out of here. You will be a good toy for Jungkook." Taehyung replied making my eyes go wide. "W-WHAT! BUT I AM TELLING THE TRUTH! I REALLY DON'T-" He didn't let me finish his sentence and vanished into thin air with some rustling noise. He probably speeded away. "NO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! HELP ME! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I screamed running around frantically as I banged against the walls hoping to find some exit. 

I cried searching for anything that could help me escape when suddenly I heard a growl freezing me on spot. "N-No.." I whispered to myself not daring to look at the direction of the growl. "P-please mama. Save me." I cried as tears streamed down my eyes.

I looked behind to see Jungkook standing against the wall staring with red eyes at me. "P-Please don't harm me." I begged hoping for him to understand and let me go. 
Within a fraction of second he was in front of me making me scream. He hooked his hand around my waist and pulled me making me fall flat on the floor with a painful thud. 
"NO STOP PLEASE STOP!" I cried pushing at him as he pushed my thighs apart. "Blood." He spoke for the first time. "I can smell your blood...it's coming out. I want it." He growled making me realize my panties were wet. Not with arousal. 

But with period blood.

"N-NO! STOP!" I cried thrashing around hoping to wake up and realize it's a nightmare. Jungkook tore my pantie with his super strength and I could feel warm blood clots oozing out of my wet folds. This was so embarrassing!

I closed my eyes feeling him breath against my cunt and covered my face to get away from the embassment!
JUST WAKE UP ALREADY!

PLEASE!

"Agghhh!" I screamed when I felt him lick and nibble on my folds. "STOP THAT FEEL WEIRD!" I screamed in agony. However I was no match against his iron grip. 
Soon he bit down onto my labia making me scream the loudest and squirm away as much as I could. I pushed hard onto his head to leave me alone.

"JUST LET GO STOP PLEASE!" 
After a few minutes I laid limp as he was done drinking and placed his head on my thigh. 
"I thank all gods to have sent you." Jungkook said chuckling. I looked at the garden hoping to just go there or home. 

"You will be a fun toy to mess around with. I will drink all your blood dry." Jungkook said darkly making more tears erupt. How did this all happen? How did I so specifically enter this world full of vampires? Will I ever be able to leave???

Elsewhere Taehyung silently ate his dinner as he listened to all the screams Y/n let out. "Jungkook's preys never last more than 4 days. I am surprised we didn't have to steal another human from the human society. Let's see how long this mysterious girl lasts." Taehyung said to his mother who smirked as a response. 

(Hey guys...Do you think this should be a book? I think it should but what's ur opinion?)
(Hope u liked it! Don't forget to vote and comment~ Stay happy, pretty and healthy :))