Untitled Part 1

When the young man in the clan wanted to marry Banxia as his wife, Banxia chose the wild man who was neglected. Wild men are wild children who grew up eating milk in their nests.

  After getting married, I found out that although a wild man is wild, he can hunt and collect herbs, can build a house and raise chickens, and is good at fighting and barbecue... But why does he only go backwards when he is X? !

  PS: This is a , sweet article, sweet article, no nüè, no nüè. In conclusion, it is a sweet and happy family life of the male and female protagonists, plus the clansmen rush to the Kangzhuang Avenue...

  Content tags: Traveling through time and space and commoner life

  Search keyword: Protagonist: Pinellia / Wumo ┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others:

  Editor's review:

  This article tells a story that happened in a small village at the foot of the ancient mountain. The female protagonist, Pinellia, married Wumo, who grew up with the milk of the Láng tribe. The two of them joined hands to start from nothing, and together they led the tribe to the Kangzhuang Avenue. The story of giving birth to little buns and raising them at the same time. The temple in the tribe is rumored to have a divine sword, which arouses the coveting of outsiders. The láng group on the mountain and the villagers at the foot of the mountain work together to fight against the outsiders, and finally protect the temple that has been guarding for thousands of years. The heroine Ban Xia married Wu Mo, who grew up on the milk of the láng clan, and the two worked hand in hand to create something from nothing. The article is delicate and , and the tone is light. It has both a dull life and a thrilling struggle.

  [52 Shuku will share good-looking novels and tanmei novels, etc. If you are looking for good novels, come to 52 Shuku https://www.52shuku.vip/]

  Chapter One

  It is said that many years ago, a man named Dinu settled at the foot of the ancient mountain. Later, Dinu married a dumb girl and gave birth to three sons. The three sons then married wives and had respectively , and they multiplied and became villages. This village is called the Noble Family Village by outsiders. For thousands of years, the famous people have been living in Wang Village, guarding the barren land left by Dinu, and guarding the temple dedicated to the sword spirit and Dinu.

  ==========================================

  This is a rough house made of stone and wood, and it will leak when it rains every day. Pinellia sits in front of the stove making a fire, she is cooking medicine for her father. Even though I knew that my father might not get better after taking the medicine, the medicine still had to be boiled.

  Pinellia's younger sister, Honeysuckle, sat beside her, doing needlework, looking out the window from time to time.

  "Sister, it's snowing heavily outside."

  Banxia put the firewood into the stove and said, "Go to the back room to see how Dad is doing?"

  When Ren Dong heard this, he looked over and came back and said, "Sister, father is still the same. He fell asleep and never woke up."

  Banxia smiled bitterly and continued to burn the fire. At this time, she found that the firewood was gone: "Honeysuckle, go out to the yard and get me some firewood."

  Honeysuckle put her hands in front of the stove to bake, and said reluctantly, "It's so cold outside, sister, we don't seem to be running out of firewood."

  Pinellia thinks about it too. Yesterday, there was not much firewood, but I have been busy forgetting it. Besides, it is snowing and the mountain road is difficult to walk. How can I go up the mountain to cut firewood?