Untitled Part 34

In the evening, Wu Mo began to study all the parchment scrolls that recorded the history of the famous clan left by the old clan elder before his death. Fei had packed these from the old patriarch and sent them in a shòu leather bag, so that Wu Mo must keep these in mind, and if he encounters a major event in the clan, he must record it.

  At the end of the summer, I found the best sheepskin and made the sheepskin roll by myself. At the beginning, I wrote three big characters "No End Roll".

  At night, tung oil lamps are lit in the house, Wumo reads the parchment book, and Pinellia helps him record the life of the patriarch.

  That night, Wu Mo was reading the most primitive records on the parchment scroll, and while covering the scroll, he couldn't help frowning: "Our noble family always has various rules, I thought these were left by the ancestors of the land slaves, but now I see it. Come, the ancestor's dossier only wrote to protect the temple, and the others were added slowly by later generations."

  Hearing this, Banxia tilted her head and thought for a while: "That's fine, I'm thinking about the few words left by the old patriarch. If you really want to do it, it will inevitably go against the rules of the famous family. Now we know those rules. But it was added by later generations, but it is a good thing to do."

  Wu Mo shook his head: "These people with rules are also our ancestors. This is still difficult."

  Banxia said sternly: "Although it is also an ancestor, but it is not the ancestor of the slaves! Think about it, it is said that the ancestors of the slaves can understand the things behind three thousand years in arithmetic, so we can't go against what he said. But other As for the ancestors, other ancestors are mortals just like us, but there are always people who say something wrong."

  Wu Mo laughed when he heard this, turned his head to look at his lady's beautiful face under the tung oil lamp, nodded and said, "I knew that what you said was quite reasonable, but now it seems to be true."

  Banxia also smiled: "I said this, and you agree with it. It's not difficult. The hard part is getting everyone from the famous family to agree, but it's not easy."

  Wu Mo pondered, nodded and said: "What you said is, this should be planned slowly, and you can't be too hasty."

  Since then, Wu Mo has continued to go hunting in the mountains, feeding and planting melons and fruits during the day in Pinellia. Occasionally, the clan members have some minor illnesses, and the Master has also assigned her to come here. Most of the ailments are simple, just prescribe some rough medicine, and if there are complicated ones that are difficult to decide, she will go to ask others for advice, and progress will be very fast.

  When getting along with the villagers, she would occasionally bring up the patriarch's exhortations during the conversation, and induce the clansmen in her words.

  On this day, it was very hot, and Wu Mo took his clan to go hunting in the mountains again. Anuo did not go because his grandfather was unwell, and took care of his grandfather at home. Banxia held her stomach all by herself, and used a wooden basin to scoop up water from the stream to water the small field outside the yard. It was cultivated by Wumo Chuntian, and Pinellia planted all the seeds that Wumo had brought to him before. Now, after so many days, some of them have really sprouted.

  After identifying it carefully, Pinellia knew that there were delicious monkey fruit trees and red fruit trees among them. She cultivated them carefully, thinking that when she grows up, she can pick and eat them next to her home.

  Arnold came out of the room with grandpa's urinal in his hand. Grandpa Sun has been wandering all these years, and the long-term starvation has already consumed most of his life, but it is because of anxiety that Arnold has been holding on. Now, seeing that Banxia and Wumo are good people, and my grandson can survive by relying on these two people, he gradually loses his anger. When people relax, old diseases begin to relapse. It's day by day. Banxia lost his father because of his own loss, and it was very distressing to see the old man Sun. Every day, he carefully prepared the medicinal materials and food for him for the day, and he was recuperating for him, looking forward to letting him live longer.