Untitled Part 7

When Father Su heard this, his face became solemn. After a long time, he shook his hand and held his daughter's hand: "Child, don't go your sister's old way..."

  Banxia's elder sister Ying chūn, and a young master from outside the mountain made a private life, and ran away with them.

  It is precisely because of this incident that Father Su has always had a dull face in the village. On weekdays, when the old men go out and chat in the sun on the street, Father Su is too embarrassed to talk more in front of people.

  Banxia was speechless for a while, not knowing how to answer Daddy. After a long time, she pursed her lips and replied softly but firmly: "Daddy, Wumo is not an outsider, he is a child born to a girl in the family, with the blood of a prominent family member. And he saved Daddy's life and saved him too. The daughter's life, as long as he is willing, the daughter is willing to take him as her husband."

  When Father Su was in a hurry, he actually stood up and walked around the house by himself: "No, this is absolutely not possible! He saved our father and daughter's lives, then my old man will return his life to him to pay off the debt! I absolutely cannot Let your daughter marry that ominous person!" The more he spoke, the more anxious he became, and his face became a little wrong.

  When Banxia heard this, her tears were about to fall, she knelt in front of her father and said softly, "Dad, don't you worry, my daughter doesn't have to marry, it doesn't matter if you don't marry in your life, as long as your body is healthy. Well, you can live a hundred years."

  Only then did Father Su calm down: "I must not marry, no! No... Dad has to find a good family for you quickly!"

  At this time, Ren Dong came into the house. Seeing her sister kneeling there, she heard something "find a good family" and asked, "Father, what's wrong?"

  Banxia didn't want to let her sister cao, so she wiped her tears and said softly, "It's nothing."

  Father Su saw that his youngest daughter was also here, so he quickly called both daughters over to discuss: "You are not too young, Pinellia will be seventeen after this winter, and honeysuckle will be fifteen. It's time to get married."

  Honeysuckle and Muyang have been as sweet as honey these days. When she saw her father talking about this, she was very shy, blushing and bowing her head there to listen.

  Sure enough, Father Su mentioned Muyang: "I don't care about Honeysuckle anymore. Muyang is a good boy. After Rendong follows him, I don't have to worry about it in my life. But it's just you, Pinellia... Yesterday, I was next door. Aunt Niu mentioned it again, saying that she wanted you to be a daughter-in-law to Er Duzi."

  In fact, when all the boys in the village expressed their good wishes to Pinellia, the most anxious thing at this time was Aunt Niu next door. She ran to Father Su's house several times a day, greeting her with warm greetings, just hoping that Father Su would be able to give Pinellia a chance. Give your own two calves.

  Before Ban Xia said anything, Ren Dong protested first: "Dad, no! Er Duzi is a mute. In the past, it was enough for my elder sister to marry him. Now all the boys in the village are staring at my elder sister, but I can't marry him anymore. Gotta find a better lad."

  Father Su thought about it too, nodded and said, "Okay, go back to the mother-in-law Qijin in the south of the village to tell your sister that you are a good family, and this must be done quickly!"

  Mother-in-law Qijin is a respected mother-in-law in the clan. It is said that she weighed seven pounds when she was born, so she was named Grandma Qijin. Qijin's mother-in-law is in her 60s. She once said that she has had countless marriages in the clan, and she has also delivered births to hundreds of mothers in the clan.