Untitled Part 5

Fortunately, Wu Mo didn't wake up, and went back to sleep after moving.

  Pinellia stopped looking at Wu Mo, and began to study the bamboo basket in the mouth.

  The bamboo basket was not covered, and she could see the contents inside by the bonfire outside, including gān fruits and rapeseeds, ròugān medicinal materials, and... and a few ginseng roots.

  Ginseng is not small, and it looks like a good thing for hundreds of years.

  Seeing these ginsengs, Pinellia immediately thought of Daddy.

  The Venerable Master didn't give him ginseng, so he managed to get ginseng from Wumo, but he ended up hurting his father instead. This is self-righteous self-righteousness!

  Self-blame was like a knife cutting through Pinellia's heart, and her tears fell silently.

  She looked up at the top of the dark mountain, but her heart was a little darker than this night.

  She has been in this world for more than ten years, and she was raised by her father, who was her closest relative in this world.

  If Daddy just went like this, she would feel that she killed Daddy.

  Banxia was immersed in her own grief, but she didn't realize that a pair of eyes that were still sharp in the dark night looked at her so quietly.

  After watching it for a long time, Wu Mo finally broke the silence: "What are you crying for?"

  Chapter 5 (Revision)

  When Banxia saw Wumo woke up, she quickly wiped her tears, but she couldn't stop her. Wu Mo sat up and stared at Ban Xia, his brows furrowed: "Who bullied you?"

  Banxia shook her head in tears and sobbed, "No... I just saw ginseng, so sad..."

  Wu Mo's brows furrowed even tighter: "Why?"

  Banxia endured her choked sobbing, wiped her tears and dragged her cries and said intermittently, "It's all my fault...it's all my self-righteousness...I asked you for ginseng...to eat it for my father, and it ended up hurting my father..." Banxia said Finally, weeping.

  Wu Mo pricked up his ears, and finally understood why from her cry.

  With a sullen expression on his face, he suddenly stood up, picked up the thick ginseng, and rubbed it hard with one hand, and the ginseng snapped. Banxia looked surprised and was about to say something, but he saw him throw it into the distance, and a few good ginsengs disappeared into the snowy mountains and disappeared.

  Banxia stopped sobbing and looked at Wumo in confusion.

  That is a rare good thing. Whenever the males of the clan go out to find such a large amount of ginseng, the patriarch will give it to the Master, and the Master will keep it properly so that he can treat and save people in the future. How could he be so expensive!

  After Wu Mo threw away the ginseng, he didn't say a word, and continued to lie down in the rough pile and bury his head in a deep sleep.

  Banxia blinked her tears and couldn't help but ask softly, "What's wrong with you?"

  Never answer.

  Banxia was silent, lowered her head to reflect, and explained in a low voice, "Don't be angry, I never blame you, it has nothing to do with you."

  Wu Mo still didn't answer, just pointed the back of his head full of rough black hair at Ban Xia.

  After a long time, Banxia sighed softly: "You are a very good person."