Untitled Part 60

"Now, are you satisfied?" Banxia murmured.

  Wu Mo's breathing gradually calmed down. He heard the woman in his arms say this, and smiled, but he didn't say a word. He just raised his hand and gently caressed her back.

  Banxia twisted her body and protested: "Don't do this next time, you can't do it, it will tire you out."

  Wu Mo smiled satisfactorily: "Okay."

  Banxia said without confidence: "Next time...I'll get it..."

  Wu Mo still smiled: "Okay."

  Banxia thought about it, but felt it was unrealistic, and slapped his chest with his fists bitterly: "You this—" What is this? He gritted his teeth, but couldn't say anything.

  What's wrong with him, there really isn't anything wrong with him. He wanted to use an excuse to talk about him, but he couldn't. In the end, he had no choice but to drop his fist and complain in a low voice, "You bad guy!"

  Wu Mo smiled lowly and said while laughing: "Whatever you say is what it is."

  Banxia couldn't help laughing herself, she smiled against his chest, laughed for a while and then stopped laughing, sighed and said, "Fortunately you are back, if you can't come back, I..." What can I do? ?

  Wu Mo also knew what she was afraid of, so he stopped laughing, raised his arms and hugged her tightly, making her stick to him even more.

  After a long time, Banxia suddenly remembered something and asked, "You said, did you give me A Shui's younger brother just now?"

  Wu Mo nodded seriously: "Yes."

  Banxia couldn't believe it: "Am I just pregnant with another baby?"

  Wu Mo was helpless, and raised his eyebrows: "I gave you so many kinds, there must be one that can be pregnant."

  He patted her on the back soothingly, and said softly with coaxing: "If you can't conceive this time, continue tomorrow, if you can't conceive tomorrow, continue the day after tomorrow, our son will be made sooner or later. "

  =====================================

  One day, good news came from the village that Hou Yan had returned.

  Hou Yan led a team of people, pulling a cart of seeds and iron tools, accompanied by the iron master that Mr. Qi helped to invite. Everyone in the village ran out to watch the fun, and Anuo also went to the street with A Shui in his arms.

  Hou Yan didn't have time to go home, so he eagerly came to Wu Mo to report the situation of this trip. He took the hot soup from Ban Xia and said to Wu Mo, "This time we've all figured out, everything is the ghost of that person named Hu!" It is the same as what Wu Mo and others had guessed before.

  Hou Yan took a sip of water, and then said, "They didn't get any benefit from our prestigious family, so they just let out the wind and made the whole world turn against us, with a heartless heart."

  Banxia asked from the side, "What about my sister, how is she now?"

  After hearing this, Hou Yan glanced at Ban Xia and sighed: "She is very pitiful. After the surnamed Hu took him away, he found that she was crazy too. She lived in a dilapidated yard. Afterwards, the food was often not delivered on time. When she was hungry, she crawled out to find something to eat. People on the street said she was a fool and a lunatic. We originally said that we were going to bring her back, but although she was crazy like this, she was being looked after by that surnamed Hu, so we shouldn't act rashly. Mr. Qi sent someone to watch, saying that he wanted to find a way to bring her back. return."