Untitled Part 33

Lord Guan stroked his forehead, and quickly asked with a smile to greet his husband-in-law: "Master Peng, is this Mrs. Zun?"

  This welcoming husband-in-law, Young Master Feng, had been guarding the dead servant beside him for most of the night, and after smelling the blood for so long, his whole body was already numb. He looked up blankly, looked at his crazy wife, nodded and said, "Yes."

  At this time, Ying chūn finally found her husband, she jumped over and took his hand and laughed, and even pulled him around: "You let me sneak into the temple, you won't let me see our son, now I listened to you, I went in, I did it... let's go, let's go find our son..."

  Feng Gongzi's face became more and more ugly, almost no different from the dead person beside him.

  There was a mocking sneer in Wu Mo's heart, but he still asked Lord Guan without expression: "My Lord, is today's matter considered to be over?"

  Lord Guan pointed at Yingchūn's husband-in-law, Young Master Feng, and said, "What a daring villain! I sent that scoundrel to break into other people's temples without authorization, but here I wronged others. !" It's so vicious, it makes me tired, hungry, thirsty, cold and dirty in the middle of the night... I don't know what the concubine is doing now...

  He almost jumped his feet and scolded Feng Gongzi, his mouth was dry, then turned around to Wumo, nodded and smiled: "Lord Patriarch, it's because the lower official is confused, the lower official actually listened to the slander, The official is confused, the subordinate should be damned!" He said that as if he was going to slap himself a few times.

  Wu Mo glanced at him coldly, and said indifferently: "Your lord is serious, as long as your lord understands the right and wrong."

  While they were talking, they suddenly heard an exclamation from the crowd, but it was Father Su who fell to the ground and Ren Dong shouted.

  After hearing this, Banxia hurriedly ran over with her stomach in her arms, only to see her father staring at him with anger, his beard cocked, and lying unconscious there.

  When he checked his pulse, his breath was already weak, and his life was at stake.

  When the official saw this, he hurriedly took the opportunity to bow and nod to lead the troops to evacuate.

  Wu Mo walked in front of Xiao Hei, squatted there on one knee, and looked at Xiao Hei.

  Xiao Hei looked at him and barked a few times, and Wu Mo also barked at him.

  The official, who was about to leave, trembled even more when he saw it. Look, we have long said that this group of people are monsters and monsters. This new patriarch can actually talk to láng, and it is impossible to say that this is also a cultivated wild láng jīng!

  Most of the people in the prestigious family have heard of Wumo talking to Láng, but they haven't seen it with their own eyes. Now that they have seen it, they can't help but admire and admire, thinking that this is indeed the heir chosen by the old patriarch. The láng and the famous people have seen each other up and down the mountain for many years, and the times have been friendly neighbors. Now the láng group is saving the famous people in danger. As the patriarch of the famous family, it is naturally excellent to be able to speak the language and have a good relationship with the láng people.

  After a while, after a few giant lángs looked at each other, Xiao Hei raised his head to the sky and howled, and immediately the láng groups in the wild began to respond, and all of a sudden, the loud láng howls echoed in the entire noble family village and even between the mountains and valleys.