Untitled Part 53

Seeing this, San Lengzi hurriedly said: "I don't know, this wine was brought up the mountain by Muyang, and I invited everyone to drink it. Who would have thought that everyone would be drunk and not wake up!"

  Fei Wenyan gave Muyang a stern look, and he stepped forward and kicked it, only to Muyang's chest, which startled the others.

  But Mu Yang woke up, coughed and opened his eyes. He had a very beautiful dream, and when he woke up, the dream was broken, but Uncle Eleven stood in front of him fiercely.

  Fei Lian didn't want to look at Mu Yang's panicked look, and said coldly, "Get up quickly!" After he finished speaking, he waved to everyone and went up the mountain with him.

  Chapter 54

  After Wumo went up the mountain, the galloping horse came to the vicinity of the forbidden area. The closer he got, the more he felt that the surrounding heat was unbearable. Wu Mo restrained the horse rope and looked around, and saw that the fire was burning in the thorny ground on the edge of the forbidden area, and the fire had gradually spread to the depths of the hinterland of the forbidden area with the help of the wind.

  The nearby trees were also stunned, and there were even unknown small animals trapped in them. The tigers, wild horses, bears and leopards also fled, and even the birds flew around, some of them were slow, and their wings were half burned One, struggling there in panic. There were even bigger tigers and leopards and the like, when they escaped, they were hit by the scorched tree, screaming and roaring but could not escape.

  Seeing this scene, Wu Mo frowned deeply. Although he went up to the mountains to hunt every day, what he did was to make a living that hurt the animals in the mountains, but most of his life was to keep his stomach out of the cold. The law of mountains and forests is originally that the weak eat for the weak. Whether walking in the mountains or in the wild, it is a cycle of causation and self-contained, extremely mutual food, and interdependence as friends, which together form the tranquility of this ancient mountain for thousands of years. . Today, this fire has caused many animals to lose their lives in vain. There are countless trees that have grown to become towering for many years, but they have also been swallowed up in the fire. Heartache.

  The catastrophe in the mountains and forests, the disaster of the hunting family, the fire in the city, and the disaster in the fish pond, thinking of the many clans below the mountain, it is more and more worrying.

  Wu Mo frowned and looked into the distance, lowered his head and asked his beloved horse Chasing Feng: "The fire has already started, and the neighborhood is very dangerous, but since I am the head of the family, the mountains and forests are on fire for no reason. Walk around here?"

  Chasing wind neighing, fore hooves raised.

  Wu Mo took off the tiger fur, bare his arms, nodded and said, "Okay, avoid the fire, let's take a circle around here before making plans."

  After hearing this, Chai Feng walked on his back, avoiding the place where the smoke was burning, but he didn't set his body on fire, but there was thick smoke around him, and it was inevitable that one person and one horse would make his eyes red, and his whole body was sweating like rain.

  Along the way, I saw all the living beings being burned, but nothing was gained. Wu Mo frowned, thinking that the arsonist had already descended from the mountain? At this moment, a láng with half of its body on fire suddenly appeared in the direction of the forbidden area, running in the forest with a shrill howl, rushing out quickly, and then rolling on the ground in pain.

  Seeing nothing, he hurriedly turned over and dismounted, grabbed the rotten leaves that had accumulated on the ground for many years, and smothered it on the body. The rotten leaf was so wet that it was hit by Wu Mo on the wild láng, and the láng kept rolling, and the fire went out in a short while.