Untitled Part 50

It was said that Muyang hung the wine bag on his waist and went straight up the mountain. When he arrived, San Lengzi and the other two were already waiting here. Seeing that Mu Yang was late, San Lengzi said, "Tomorrow it's still our turn to guard, so don't come so late."

  When Mu Yang heard this, the anger that had already subsided came up again: "What kind of shit are you, how dare you come to me, who do you think you are!"

  San Lengzi is helpless: "I'm not who I am, I just advise you not to be late."

  Mu Yang didn't give up, stepped forward and asked, "Don't think you can teach me a lesson if you are a captain. You are nothing but stinky feet with no end!"

  When San Lengzi heard this, his face fell: "It doesn't matter if you insult me, why bother with the patriarch!"

  Mu Yang frowned: "Why, when he becomes the patriarch, others can't say it. Even if he is the patriarch today, he can't change the fact that he was just a wild child no one wanted!"

  These words are getting worse and worse, not to mention others, even the dumb dude can't stand it anymore. Although he was depressed that the lady he liked at first was snatched by Wu Mo, but he didn't hold any grudges. When he became the patriarch, he had nothing but admiration for him. Now that Mu Yang said this, he was very annoying in his heart, and he didn't even move his mind at the moment.

  Mu Yang was holding his breath and was about to step forward. He wished that someone would fight him and punch him out of the bad anger in his heart. He didn't want to suddenly hit him with a hard fist, facing his chest, pity him One unstable, just fell to the ground.

  After the wooden sheep fell, with a foggy head, he hurriedly got up, his blood surged up, his bloodshot eyes quickly found the great enemy Er Duzi, and he rolled up his sleeves to start a fight!

  Er Duzi wasn't afraid either. His eldest brother was a bachelor, what was the big deal, so he rolled up his sleeves to fight, and a few people next to him hurriedly pulled up when they saw him.

  San Lengzi saw that this was the case, so he quickly persuaded him to fight, soothed Er Duzi, and then began to persuade Mu Yang again.

  Mu Yang was thrown to the ground, but he didn't get anything back, and he was extremely unhappy, but with so many persuading people in front of him, it was impossible for him to beat Er Duzi, so he had to sit there and sulking.

  He was annoyed in his heart, and his hand just touched the medicinal wine around his waist, so he took it off, and gān tilted his neck and took a sip!

  At the entrance, I suddenly felt that the mellow aroma of this wine and fruit was mixed with a faint medicinal fragrance, it was really delicious, and I drank a few more sips. After drinking, he looked at a few clansmen on the side, and saw that those clansmen were sitting and talking, but they left him coldly.

  Being left out like this, he felt comfortable in his heart, so he picked up the medicinal wine and said, "This medicinal wine is very delicious, do you want to take a few sips?"

  Several other men also smelled the smell. It was a long night, and there was nothing to do in the suburbs of the mountains. Now, hearing Mu Yang say this, my heart moved stupidly.

  Mu Yang is not the arrogant person. Seeing a few people wanted to drink but didn't dare to say anything, it reminded him of the scene of the King of Children when he was a child, and he burst into a heroic spirit and threw the wine bag at them. At the foot: "Drink as much as you want, don't make this fake polite appearance."

  Seeing this, the others picked it up and took a few sips each.

  San Lengzi said to several people with a displeased expression: "Today is our rotation, you must not drink and make mistakes."