Untitled Part 69

In order not to arouse Huda's suspicion, he fell to Huda's two miles. When he walked near the yard, he saw that Huda had already entered, and the old wooden door was closed.

  Looking at this small courtyard, Wu Mo thought that his own A Shui was inside, so he could not help clenching his hands and frowned. His A Shui must return to him and Banxia safely, and he will never let those who dare to take A Shui away.

  Just when he was thinking about what to do, he suddenly heard a loud "wow" cry inside, the cry was loud and powerful, almost straight into the sky.

  There is no one else who can cry like this, it must be his Ah Shui!

  So Wu Mo, who had to make a long-term plan, no longer cared about anything else, kicked in the door, and rushed into the hospital.

  But I saw that the door of the main room was wide open, Arnold was tied and stuffed with something in his mouth, and Hou Yan was pressed to the ground by a tall slender man, very embarrassed.

  What about Asui? Wumo looked to the side, A Shui was held in his arms by a tall man. At this time, the earth-shattering cry had stopped due to Wumo's rushing in. He just smiled at Daddy with clear eyes, and there was not a drop on his face. tears.

  Hou Yan was still able to speak, but when he was held there, he still smiled bitterly to himself: "A Shui is so alert, knowing that your father is outside, you know how to attract him with crying!"

  Seeing Wu Mo, Mu Yang was so shocked that he only stepped back. Hu Da also frowned: "What are you doing here? Did you forget our agreement?"

  Wu Mo sneered, staring at him with stern eyes and said, "Give me back my daughter first, and let's talk about the agreement."

  Seeing him talking like this, Huda knew that everything was in vain, and he was not angry and angry: "It turns out that your prominent family members are not trustworthy at all!"

  Wu Mo raised his eyebrows and said sarcastically, "Why do I have to reason with a beast like you who is not as good as you are!"

  Hu Da took a step back and stretched out his hand to grab Ah Shui in the arms of the big man as a threat, but who knew that the big man ducked and hugged Ah Shui to avoid it.

  Seeing this, Muyang knew that A Shui was his life-saving straw. He was about to catch A Shui in the past, but was pushed away by the big man and fell to the ground.

  Hu Da's face changed suddenly: "Ye Laosi, what are you talking about?"

  This old fourth Ye smiled honestly: "Nothing, I just feel that it is really pitiful that this little girl was snatched by you. Let's give it back to the parents."

  Huda gritted his teeth: "You are crazy, give me this little girl."

  When Ah Shui saw Hu Da grinning, he shrank back and hid in the arms of the fourth Ye, with his little hands still holding onto his shirt.

  This fourth Ye Lao felt even more heroic gushing out of his chest, and said impassively: "I, Ye Lao Si will not bully the little baby like this! I don't care anymore, it's a big deal to return your money to you. It's gone!"

  Seeing this, Wu Mo naturally had no scruples. Taking advantage of their unpreparedness, he quickly stepped forward and held Hu Da in his hands. Hu Da shouted, the tall slender man was about to come to rescue when he saw this, and Hou Yan took advantage of the opportunity. Delicately rolling over, he got rid of the tall slender man.

  So two against two, the two sides fought meleely, with only the wooden sheep shivering beside them.

  This tall slender man has quite a bit of kung fu, but unfortunately he met Wu Mo and Hou Yan. Not to mention that Wu Mo grew up in the láng group, those low-status láng might fight each other over a piece of bone when they lacked food in winter. This kind of wrestling with lángròu Wu Mo is no less gān. It is that thick flame, who has been hunting in the mountains since he was a child, and there are times when he encounters wild shòu and fights. These two people were heavily scarred in actual combat, so after a fight, Wu Mo and Hou Yan quickly took the lead.