Untitled Part 13

The long procession circled the village nine times, and finally stopped at the temple at the entrance of the village.

  The front of the temple has long been cleaned, the temple door is wide open, and a table is placed in front of the door. There are melons and fruits on it. The patriarch wears an ancient deerskin coat and holds a fish-head crutch that symbolizes the authority of the patriarch. Waiting solemnly in front of the temple.

  When the welcoming procession stopped, the wedding really began.

  The patriarch held a white thread made of white snake skin in his hand. He first held the white thread to pray in front of the temple. After praying, he wrapped the white thread around Pinellia for a week. Around the end of the week around. It is said that the white line symbolizes the blessing from Dinu, and the newlyweds who are blessed by the ancestors of Dinu can support each other until they grow old.

  At this time, the patriarch was carrying out a tedious ceremony for the prominent family, and the surrounding family members were solemnly watching, and the two newcomers Wumo and Banxia were even more solemn and solemn. Banxia is nothing more than that. Although Wumo was excluded from the famous family when he was a child, he watched the famous people worship this temple for many years. Besides, his mother is also a famous family, so he is also the same to this temple. Respectful.

  The old mother on the side watched the patriarch hold a marriage ceremony for the two newlyweds, and kept secretly wiping her tears with a handkerchief.

  At this time, there were a few outsiders outside, and their eyes began to slip into the temple. The gate of the temple is closed all the year round, only at this time, the patriarch opened the gate for the newcomers to accept the blessings of the sword spirit and the ancestors of the land slaves.

  The eyes of the foreigners desperately looked inside, but they only saw what seemed to be an old stone table with a fishbone sword on the table, hanging upside down. Next to the sword is a portrait painted on birch bark. The man looks like he is wearing a deerskin robe like the bridegroom's, and in his hand he is holding the same fish-headed cane as the clan.

  A few foreigners looked a little disappointed. This decoration is no different from the decorations in most prominent families.

  At this time, Ying chūn sneaked out of the crowd while everyone was not paying attention, and came to a man with a long beard, and the two were talking secretly.

  Just as he was talking, there was a sudden burst of cheers from the crowd. Both Yingchūn and the man were startled. The two hurriedly looked at the crowd, but it turned out that the ceremony was over. The patriarch raised the scepter above his head and shouted loudly. Announcing that it's time to celebrate.

  At this time, the drums began to beat, everyone sang and danced together, and the little children ate the fruits on the table. When Ying chūn saw this, he hurriedly ran inside to find his sister, but he couldn't find it. When he looked around, he saw that under the big tree next to him, he was holding hands with the wooden sheep. He didn't know what to say, and he didn't look very happy.

  She hurried forward: "Sister, what are you talking about?"

  Seeing her sister coming over, Ren Dong hurriedly put away her thoughts and said with a smile, "It's alright." He said it was alright, but his voice was clearly uncomfortable.

  Seeing that Ying chūn was coming, Mu Yang hesitated for a few words and went to find his younger brother and sister.

  Ying chūn took Ren Dong's hand thoughtfully: "Honeysuckle, don't be afraid, tell my sister if there is something unpleasant, is that guy Muyang bullying you?"