Untitled Part 49

When everyone heard about this, they felt a little bit unhappy at first, and some people in the family who had enough food rations didn't want it. Pinellia agrees, so everyone who needs it can get it by themselves.

  When Duohui heard about this, he first helped Muwa to take care of Shidaner, but asked Muwa to take out some of the food in the house and send it to Banxia, ​​who would distribute it uniformly. As soon as this precedent came out, everyone in the village was enlightened. Since then, whoever hunted more and more, they all came to Banxia.

  Suddenly, the mountain behind Banxia's house turned into a public ration bag for the village.

  As soon as this incident happened, the hearts of the villagers became more united, and the old man Rui, who lived in his 90s, said tremblingly, in fact, if this person is left in the clan, he will go out to hunt in groups every few days and then divide into groups. The rules of food were originally feared that over time, everyone's hearts would become unbalanced, and they forgot the reason that there was only one family of prominent family members in the ancient mountains. Now I'm not afraid anymore. Even if the rules are gone, everyone still remembers that the same kind of blood was flowing in their bones. No matter when it comes, the family must support each other.

  During dinner in the evening, Wu Mo looked at his wife admiringly: "You are very generous."

  Banxia filled him with a bowl of corn porridge, with golden fried eggs floating on top of the porridge, and said with a smile: "It's not for you, the clan leader! But anyway, you are strong, you can hunt, always It won't make us hungry enough."

  Anuo said as he put the rice in his mouth: "Don't be afraid, Aunt Banxia, ​​Anuo can also hunt."

  Seeing his small appearance, Pinellia looked like he was full of arrogance, where there was still the shadow of the skinny, sick and weak boy in the past, but smiled: "You are still young, you have to do a lot in the future, and now you still follow me. If you learn a few more words, you will be able to help your uncle in the future."

  Arno nodded fiercely: "That's natural! Not only will I help Uncle Wumo, but I will also protect our little A Shui in the future!"

  Chapter 50

  Muyang is extremely disdainful of all the changes in the clan, but because of his father and mother, he has restrained a lot now, and only dares to ask Qinshou to speak in secret when he has nothing to do, but in front of others he is not. Dare to say.

  Now Wu Mo has organized the strong men of the clan to guard the important way up the mountain, and Mu Yang will naturally go there too. He originally thought that he should lead a team no matter what, but who knew that Wu Mo didn't give him any important position. He saw that San Mengzi, who had been suppressed by him in the past, turned out to be his captain. He was even more and more aggrieved when he was in the company of a mute like Er Duzi.

  Even if he can't become the patriarch, you don't have to slaughter me like this, I'm your cousin, the grandson of the patriarch's grandfather!

  This night, he was very unhappy in his heart, and the honeysuckle next to him was still tossing around Shi Dan'er, stretching his arms and legs for Shi Dan'er, and then talking to him. He was extremely impatient: "A fool, no matter how hard you try, you are still a fool!"

  Hearing this, Ren Dong glared at him dissatisfiedly: "In front of Shi Dan'er, this is your son no matter what, do you deserve to kill him like this?"

  This remark made Mu Yang's heart out of anger, and he almost jumped and said angrily: "A fool is a fool, you have given birth to such a fool, and you won't let anyone talk about it? Besides, say it in front of him. What's the matter, let's just say he's a fool, even if he's not a fool, he knows shit for such a small child!"