Untitled Part 14

Wu Mo, who was behind him, listened to the lady in his hand's intoxicating cry, and worked harder, hot sweat dripped from his bare chest until it reached the point where the two met.

  Wu Mo suddenly stopped in a trance. He panted heavily and lowered his head to stare at the person in his arms. He only felt that she was the most distressing person in the world.

  Pinellia moved more and more, seeing Wu Mo stop, it was very unbearable, and she couldn't help twisting her slender waist. With the twisting of his waist, Xuebai, who was holding the hot thing between the two petals, also twisted, which caused Wu Mo to gasp.

  He couldn't help leaning over, and the hot breath whispered in her ear: "I want to eat you."

  After he finished speaking, he made a violent move, causing the Pinellia under him to sway like a pear blossom in the wind and rain, and finally, as if the wind and rain suddenly stopped, he let out another low roar, giving her all his love.

  ===========================

  When the panting slowly calmed down, Banxia lay limply on Wumo's broad chest, her cheeks pressed against his hot arms, and her fingers rubbed gently on his chest.

  During the day, this man and Banxia were still blunt, but now they are the most intimate bedside people in the world.

  Pinellia rubbed his fingers unconsciously. His chest was completely different from the soft chest of a woman. Her fingers seemed to feel the firm texture on the chest. Those were the textures accumulated by the mountain man who pulled bows and hunted every day. Some vague scars, that should be the mark left by the battle with Hubaoye shòu.

  Banxia was in the middle of her own thoughts, when Wumo's big hand suddenly pinched her delicate wrist like iron pliers: "Don't."

  His voice was hoarse like sand on a river beach, and the breath he exhaled was as hot as a sun-dried stone, so hot.

  Banxia twisted her body and raised her head to make her eyes look at Wumo.

  Wu Mo's hot eyes reflected at the bottom of Ban Xia's lazy eyes, and for a moment he was caught off guard and hurriedly looked elsewhere.

  Banxia wanted to get rid of his restraint, but his hand strength was so weak in his palm that it felt like an ant was shaking a big tree. Banxia pursed her lips and smiled, raised her mind slightly, raised her face, her lips just fell between his neck, gently lowered, and kissed him.

  She could feel a shock against her man's body, she couldn't help but smile in her heart, who told you not to let me go.

  But before she could finish laughing, the man beside her suddenly turned over, she felt the world shift her position, and when she looked closely, the man was already pressing on top of her, staring at her eagerly.

  He bowed his head, and this time kissed her lips softly and lovingly, and whispered softly, "You are so bad!"

  The sound was like wind passing through gravel.

  That night, Pinellia began to reflect in a trance, is she really too bad?

  The worst person should be him...

  ===========================

  Maybe it was because Midsummer was too tired that night, so that when he woke up, the wild jīs of the ancient mountains began to cry.

  She moved her body like she was falling apart, but she didn't find the man who tossed her for half the night on the kang last night.

  Banxia Mian got up, put on his daily clothes first, and then solemnly folded the fish skin clothes from last night. This is to be returned to the patriarch and left for future brides to wear.