Untitled Part 15

Banxia was surprised: "Where is that?"

  Wu Mo smiled and said, "I also think this mountain is too wet, and I'm afraid of being exposed, so I put it in the box in the house and I'll find it for you later."

  ===========================

  After a few days of newly married life, Pinellia gradually discovered that this cold-hearted man was actually a shy person in front of him. This made Pinellia more and more interested, and he teased him without a trace, only to cause the volcano to erupt. He was so tall and mighty, tigers, leopards and bears would hide when they saw him, not to mention her delicate little girl. But Pinellia was not afraid, except for the first time when his blood and energy were completely uncontrollable and made her suffer, and later he began to know how to restrain himself.

  In fact, Pinellia found that this man was extremely obedient to her words. He has very little experience in fighting with people. He finally had a Pinellia, and he was so close to him. Maybe this was a relationship he never thought of, so much that he was like her Treat it like a treasure, lest one accidentally make her unhappy.

  Pinellia also gradually fell in love with joking with him. Whenever this time, he always took it seriously. When Pinellia laughed happily, he knew that he was not unhappy when he was deceived, but laughed along with him. Of course, when they were intimate, he would talk about this, and then call her a little rascal, bite her earlobe, her lips and tongue, and even the soft peach on her chest, so much so that now she hears the little boy The villain felt soft all over.

  But there was one thing that gave Ban Xia an indescribable headache, and that was that Wu Mo always carried out the ceremony of husband and wife from the back. Did he... did he think there was only such a posture?

  It's too... monotonous to be held there at night, making it impossible to survive and not die, right? Pinellia thought that someday she would have time to induce it.

  Another discovery of Pinellia is that he possesses a physical strength that is unmatched by any prominent family member. Since she told him that he should save more food for emergencies, he went up to the mountains to hunt every day before Pinellia had woken up, and every time he came back, he came back with a full reward. Every time he hunts, he gains too much, and if he changes to other well-known young men, I am afraid it will be difficult to carry it back. But he always threw it on his shoulder and came back easily.

  In addition to being astonished, Banxia also remembered that he was knocked out with two punches that day. Naturally, this strength is not comparable to ordinary people.

  Gradually, Pinellia began to feel bad for this man. No way, with so much work, how can you only eat so much for breakfast?

  She began to think that she would wake up early so that she could prepare a hearty and nutritious breakfast for Wumo. It is a pity that this determination has been made many times, but it has not been successful every time.

  I really can't blame Pinellia for this matter.

  Who made him toss for so long every night... She is human, and her physical strength is limited... She considered discussing with Wu Mo, there are some things, no matter how good your body is, it is not suitable for every day...

  Banxia thought so seriously that Wu Mo stared at her without knowing it.

  "What are you thinking?" Wu Mo asked.

  Banxia looked up fiercely: "Oh, I have something to discuss with you."

  "You don't need to discuss, you can decide." Wu Mo is a very proud person. In the past few days, he has never rejected any request from his little lady.