Untitled Part 4

Holding the rough-toothed Pinellia with both hands, she closed her eyes resignedly.

  At this moment, a hurried howl cut through the sky, suffocating everyone present.

  Ye Láng, who was waving his claws and pounced on Ban Xia, put away his claws and turned his head to look in the direction from which the láng howl came.

  Pinellia fell down beside Fangya in a slump. She seemed to hear footsteps belonging to human beings. She looked up, but saw the person who came with a tall nose, a wide mouth, long hands and feet, black hair and a shawl, wild and unruly. This person is no end.

  Wu Mo was dressed in tiger skin, carrying a long arrow on his back, carrying two colorful wild jīs in one hand, and walked towards this side with golden swords.

  That wild láng clearly heard láng howl, but now he has become a person, very surprised. Its hair stood on end, its tail exploded, its body leaned forward, and it stared at Wumo alertly.

  Wu Mo stopped in his footsteps, his eyes turned to Ye Láng like electricity.

  After a while, the wild hair gradually loosened, and howled lowly at Wu Mo. Wu Mo also howled in return, as if answering one by one.

  At this time, Pinellia was secretly surprised, and it turned out that the call just now was actually made by Wu Mo. But then I thought that Wu Mo was raised by a mother, so I didn't find it strange.

  After Wu Mo and Láng shouted at each other, that Láng completely relaxed his vigilance, looked at Ban Xia, looked at Wu Mo, and seemed to be hesitating.

  Wu Mo strode forward and walked to Ban Xia, bowed his head and dragged Ban Xia, dragged her out. Pinellia only felt like a little girl caught by a tiger and a leopard. Wu Mo's hand was much larger than hers, and at this moment, it wrapped around her wrist like a pair of iron clamps, picking it up and dragging it to move forward. Although Pinellia felt a pain in her wrist, she still did not forget the rough teeth, and looked back frequently with nostalgia, only to see that the láng was still guarding the rough teeth and did not mean to leave at all.

  Wu Mo suddenly ordered in a deep voice: "Don't look back." This command gave a sense of not being angry and powerful.

  Banxia was startled, her feet were unstable, and Wumo suddenly accelerated at this time, so Banxia stumbled and almost fell to the ground.

  Wumo coldly glanced at Banxia: "If you really want to die, then I can let you go."

  He sneered and added: "If I let go of your words now, that láng will tear you apart immediately, believe it or not?"

  Banxia nodded hurriedly: "I believe, I naturally believe." While nodding like garlic, the other hand also grabbed Wu Mo's sleeve.

  She is awake now, completely awake, she wants to have rough teeth, but at least she needs a glimmer of hope before she can take her life to blog!

  Seeing this, Wu Mo said only one word in a low voice: "Go."

  ===========================

  Wu Mo led Banxia around and around, one time it was a rough and muddy place, another time it was a place covered with ice and snow, and after exhausting Pinellia to death, he finally walked out of the forbidden area of ​​the Láng clan.

  Finally, I came to a mountain pass, where there are boulders blocking the ground, which is not bad. Wu Mo threw Pinellia there.

  Banxia was thrown to the ground without warning, her buttocks hurt as if it had split open, and tears almost fell.