Untitled Part 67

Everyone felt that Wu Mo was right, but they still asked: "Patriarch, what should we do now?"

  Wu Mo looked back at everyone, and said, "San Lengzi, you go back now, please uncle Eleven to appease the clan, don't mess up the defense because of this incident." When everyone heard it, they all felt that Wu Mo was right The truth is, a few of them came out to chase the wooden sheep. If the people in the clan were panicked, they would inevitably fall into the thief's plan. Now San Lengzi hurriedly agreed and transferred to the Matou Hui clan.

  Wu Mo pondered for a moment, then asked, "Hou Yan, do you have any money on your body?"

  Noble people don't need money, but Wumo knows that it's impossible to move without money, so he can only ask Houyan. Back then, for them to go out to find people, the clan deliberately sold the fur and medicinal materials for money.

  Hou Yan was stunned and shook his head: "No."

  They originally went up the mountain to hunt, but when they heard the news that A Shui had been kidnapped, they hurried down the mountain and came to chase the wooden sheep without even drinking their saliva.

  This answer was originally expected, and the question just now was just a glimmer of hope. At this time, he frowned, touched his body, and said, "Let's be too conspicuous now, let's change our clothes first."

  This Hou Yan understood, so he led everyone to the pawnshop in the town. The pawnshop shopkeeper is a well-informed person. When he saw their costumes, he said in surprise, "You guys, are you from a prominent family?"

  Hou Yan hurriedly smiled and said, "Yes, we are like pawning off our clothes for some silver taels."

  The shopkeeper took a look at the clothes on their bodies. Although it was almost chūn at this time, the climate in the mountains was changeable and the nights were cold. They were all wearing fur, which was originally worth all the money, but...

  The shopkeeper frowned in embarrassment: "Everyone, the clothes on your body should be washed away!" Except for the tall man with long black hair at the head, most of the others were wearing old clothes, and their hair was almost worn away. .

  When Er Duzi heard this, he stepped forward and stood in front of the shopkeeper like an iron tower. The shopkeeper immediately took a step back, looking at everyone's eyes with precaution.

  In fact, Er Duzi has no other meaning. He is newly married, and all the clothes on his body are bought for him by Ren Dong. Brand new, he doesn't believe that he is also buried in this one!

  Seeing what Er Duzi meant, Hou Yan hurriedly smiled and said to the shopkeeper, "Don't be afraid, Mr. Shopkeeper, what my brother means is to let you see how this piece is on him?"

  After hearing this, the shopkeeper calmed down and stepped forward to look carefully: "He is a sheepskin jacket, not worth a few silver, but it is very new."

  Seeing this, Wu Mo took off the tiger fur fur and asked the shopkeeper, "Manager, what do you think of mine?"

  The shopkeeper had already found out that this was not bad, and seeing that the man was very dignified in his gestures, he guessed that this man should be the leader, but this man's eyes were too sharp, and he didn't dare to talk nonsense. Seeing Wu Mo asking this at this time, he hurriedly said, "This piece of tiger skin of yours is a good one. It used to be good, but it's not brand new, and it's not worth a few silver."

  When Wu Mo heard it, he couldn't help frowning. This piece of his was made by Banxia when he just got married that day, and he was very concerned about how he usually wore it. Originally, I wouldn't wear it when I went hunting in the mountains, but the old leather robe happened to be torn today, so Pinellia picked up the fèng patch, so I wore this one. Unexpectedly, in the eyes of this shopkeeper, such a precious tiger skin robe is not worth a few silver.