Untitled Part 17

Ying chūn and the others were really sleepy, they fell asleep after a while, and only Banxia kept her eyes half-closed and waited. She didn't hear footsteps outside until it was almost dawn.

  Ban Xia was afraid that Wu Mo didn't know that a guest at home was abusive to the little sister, so she hurriedly put on a felt and went out to open the door. I saw Wu Mo came back with great strides under the moonlight. The spirit looked fine, and he was not tired from not sleeping all night—he had always been like this, and he was still in high spirits even after staying up all night, Banxia thought to himself.

  Wumo saw that Banxia ran outside to open the door for himself, and roughly guessed it, and pointed his finger inside, with a question on his face.

  Banxia nodded and said softly: "They are all asleep inside, you go first-"

  Without waiting for Banxia to finish speaking, Wu Mo already understood. At the moment, Banxia quietly entered the room and went into the room to pass a piece of felt to Wumo, and Wumo squeezed Banxia's hand before taking it. Banxia looked at Wu Mo, and had something to say to herself. Just as she was about to ask him, she heard the voice of a wooden baby in the room: "Sister Banxia?"

  Pinellia is busy letting Wumo climb the tree and go into the house by herself

  Muwa was already awake, rubbed her eyes and asked, "Is he back? Let's go first."

  Banxia waved his hand hurriedly: "No, go to sleep, he will spend the night elsewhere first."

  But Muwa woke up and couldn't fall asleep, so Banxia and Muwa were leaning against the head of the kang and talking in a low voice.

  While talking, Muwa asked Banxia about Wumo. Seeing that she was very curious and determined to let everyone know more about Wumo, she talked about how Wumo endured hardships and stood hard work, and went up the mountain to hunt every day. Picking herbs, etc., and talking about how delicious it is roasted without end, Muwa found it quite interesting.

  ===============================

  When it was dawn, the three sisters also woke up. At this time, Wu Mo had already made breakfast, and he didn't know when he got down from the tree. Banxia originally wanted to stay for dinner, and Ying chūn also wanted to stay, but Ren Dong was unhappy and said that he should go home, lest his father be worried, so Ying chūn had to follow. Yingchūn Honeysuckle left, Muwa had no reason to stay behind, so she had to leave.

  At the moment, the couple were talking while eating breakfast.

  Wu Mo briefly explained the qíng form at the patriarch's place, and then Banxia knew that the patriarch wanted to divide the entire village into ten teams, each of about ten people. The ten teams had to take turns on duty in front of the temple at night to prevent outsiders from having plans for the temple.

  While drinking the rapeseed porridge, Wumo said, "The leader of the team I'm in is called Houyan." Wumo looked at Banxia while saying this.

  Pinellia knew that thick Yan, of course, ran to the front of his house and asked why he didn't marry him. Thinking of this, she chuckled lightly, this person is also quite interesting.

  Seeing Banxia, ​​Wumo just smiled, his face suddenly turned cold, he put down the bowl and stopped eating.

  Banxia didn't realize it, and said with a smile, "I didn't sleep well last night, so I don't have to go up the mountain today, so I can rest at home."

  Wu Mo said solemnly: "Forget it, I still have to go up the mountain, lest you be starving if you run out of food!"

  When Banxia heard this, she said in surprise: "What are you talking about, why have you ever been hungry to me?"