Untitled Part 21

Smelling the familiar smell, Pinellia's brain gradually became confused and slowly fell into sleep.

  I don't know how long it took, she woke up from her dream because of a distant howl.

  Rubbing her sleepy eyes, she looked out the window, it was not yet dawn, and Wu Mo did not come back.

  He got up, put on his clothes and got off the kang, and came to the window, only to see the ancient mountain shrouded in front of the window like a huge cloud. Just in this cloudy cloud, there was a lonely howl.

  Pinellia frowned, there are thousands of people in the ancient mountains, and they naturally howl at the moon at night, but they have never heard it so clearly. It seems that the láng in front of him should be near here, not far from the famous family village.

  what happened qíng? Why did láng come to the outside of the famous family village in the middle of the night?

  Pinellia thought of Wu Mo's vigil at the temple, and was immediately worried. Recently, there have been frequent incidents in the famous family village. Could something happen tonight?

  Thinking of this, she quickly put on her clothes, pushed open the door and went out against the cold wind.

  Soon she came to the front of the temple, and saw a few people standing in front of the temple gate from a distance. She was busy, but it was a few night watchers. Among them, the tallest and most noticeable was her Wumo.

  When the other clansmen saw her coming, they were very surprised, and Wu Mo even frowned, and quickly shook her hand. Fortunately, it wasn't cold - he knew she was afraid of the cold.

  At this moment, there was another sound of sword cries from the temple. The sound was deep and low, but it was startling.

  Several clansmen looked at each other in dismay, one of the young clansmen, the one named Hou Yan, said, "It starts again..."

  Along with the sound of the sword cry, a láng howl suddenly sounded on the mountain not far away.

  Everyone frowned, they had never seen this kind of scenery before.

  Wu Mo seemed to be thinking, looking at the direction where the láng howl came, not knowing what he was thinking.

  Banxia saw that he had something on his mind, but it was hard to ask anything in front of everyone, so he gently pulled his hand.

  At this time, Hou Yan suggested to everyone: "I don't know where the láng cry came from, but it actually echoes our Jianming. Why don't we go up the mountain to have a look?"

  When Wu Mo heard this, he hurriedly stopped and said in a deep voice, "No!"

  Everyone didn't expect him, who usually doesn't say a word, to suddenly say this, and all looked at him.

  Wu Mo explained to everyone: "Don't forget, our mission is to wait for the temple. If we rush up the mountain to investigate, firstly, the mountain road will be difficult to navigate at night, and it will be difficult for us to find the trail of láng, and secondly, we will be afraid that some bad people will take advantage of Enter empty."

  When Wu Mo said this, everyone else came to their senses: "Yes, the láng cry is strange, but tomorrow we will inform the patriarch, but we must not delay the important event of guarding the temple."

  Hou Yan glanced at Wu Mo in surprise, then glanced at Ban Xia who was leaning closely beside Wu Mo, nodded and said, "You are right, but I was reckless."