Untitled Part 58

Because of these insights, she cherished this rare sister qíng more and more, and she was very shameless to the behavior of Ren Dong, who disregarded her childhood qíng friendship and coveted her brother-in-law.

  To do such a shameful thing for a man, what? Ren Dong held his son, thinking so.

  Banxia smiled: "It doesn't matter, your brother-in-law is not a clay figurine, it means that you can take it away if you take it away. Besides, she is married, and Houyan is coming back, always asking Take care."

  Ren Dong thought about it too, nodded and said, "That Hou Yan, hurry home, take care of her woman, don't always drool at other people's men!"

  While choosing the wild vegetables, Pinellia asked, "You are all right, but you are concerned about Xiamuyang. He knelt in front of the temple and was punished. You have to ask."

  After hearing this, Ren Dong actually sneered: "He, that person, never cared about my life and death, and since that's the case, I don't care about his life and death!"

  Banxia stretched out her hand and touched her hair: "You, you either love it or hate it, you have to use your brain. Although you and Muyang are separated now, he is your Shidaner's father. It's also the son of Duohui's mother. You see Duohui's mother is like a daughter to us, how can you bear to make her sad? Even for Duohui's mother, you can go. "

  When Ren Dong heard what her elder sister said, she also felt that it made sense, so she nodded and said, "Then I will go to the temple from here and have a look at him."

  This honeysuckle walked out of her sister's house with a stone egg in her arms, and came to the front of the temple after a turn, only to see Mu Yang kneeling there alone on the desolate and cold snow and mud. Occasionally there are villagers passing by, looking at him, it is inevitable to sigh.

  Ren Dong watched behind him for a while, and his heart gradually became sour. After all, this person grew up with a child, and he used to be so kind to himself.

  Ren Dong thought so in his heart, and a sigh overflowed from his lips.

  Mu Yang was originally kneeling there in dejection. Hearing this sigh, he turned his head numbly, only to see that the person behind him was Ren Dong.

  Seeing Ren Dong, his cheeks flushed, but he still held his breath and said, "What are you doing here? Are you watching me live?"

  Seeing that Ren Dong was not angry, the original pity in his heart suddenly disappeared, and he said angrily: "I kindly come to see you, why do you look like this, do you think I owe you something like this today?"

  Muyang used to be a hero in front of Rendong, always boasting that he would be the patriarch in the future, but now the patriarch is not, but he kneels down here to be punished. The words rushed out: "Are you still kind enough to come to see me? Hmph, are you watching my liveliness? If it weren't for your good sister and good brother-in-law, how could I have ended up where I am today?"

  Ren Dong raised his eyebrows and sneered: "That's weird, it's clearly because you didn't live up to your expectations and didn't become the patriarch, and it's clearly because you got punished by drinking alcohol, how can you blame others?"

  Mu Yang knelt there and lost consciousness on both legs, and was so hungry that he was dizzy, looking at Ren Dong hugging the foolisher as if it had nothing to do with him, he couldn't help complaining: "I really regret it, why did I do that? Marry you! If I hadn't married you, maybe I wouldn't be where I am today!"

  Mu Yang was talking casually, but as soon as the words came out, he suddenly vented: "I think you are a broom star! I heard that you had an older sister when you were young. Who knew that your older sister would become a dick after you were born? If you die prematurely, that's what you kill! You kill your sister at home, you kill your father, you marry me and you kill me, it's not enough to kill me, you also kill my son, so that he is born an idiot Silly!" The more he talked, the more angry he became, the more he felt that all this was the case, it was the woman in front of him that made him so miserable, her face began to look hideous, and her eyes looked at Ren Dong with resentment.