Untitled Part 72

Seeing this scene, everyone lowered their heads sadly.

  Yan Hong stepped forward with her eyes open, held Duohui's hand, and said, "We have given birth to this evil son, and even if you are alive, you will be at peace. Now you can rest assured, we will be husband and wife in the next life."

  ===================================

  Since that day, the noble family has almost become a place that no one cares about. Almost no foreigners dare to go to the ancient mountains to collect herbs and hunt, and no one dares to offend the noble family.

  The storyteller of the tavern and teahouse spread the story to the gods. On that day, the mountains were torn apart, and the group of people who dared to offend the temple was so tragic, it was like hell on earth. How ferocious are those prominent family members, each of them is almost as thick as a tree with their arms wide open, and they can strangle several people with one hand.

  How can I not tremble when I smell it, not to mention the temple that was buried in a landslide due to the invasion of foreigners, which adds a mysterious color to this matter. According to their legend, this is a place full of evil spirits and ghosts that cannot be stepped into. Anyone who dares to step into the ancient mountains will be cursed by evil spirits and will not die.

  All these legends, the prominent family heard nothing but sighed. No matter what outsiders think of them, at least they have gained peace, and there will be no more treasure hunters going up the mountain.

  Of course, their temples really will never exist again. There is a big event in the village, there is no temple to worship, there is a happy event in the clan, and there is no temple to worship.

  Each of them still has an incense case at home, and they still enshrine the portrait of the ancestors of Dinu, as well as the fishbone sword hanging upside down in the main hall.

  They still believe that one day, a woman in black will come here and take their ashes.

  Buried compatriots, clean up their chaotic homes, they still live as usual.

  The crops they planted began to sprout, green and with their new hope. They learned to strike iron and made enough farm implements and household goods.

  They also learned to grow cotton, learn how to dye cloth, and start making bright clothes.

  When the sweltering summer days passed, the weather turned cooler and the crops they had planted began to be harvested.

  The golden-colored grains and wheat in the fields are heavy, which symbolizes their fullness in the coming year. The children in brightly colored clothes were playing in the fields, as if they never knew the sorrow.

  Anuo took A Shui's Ruannuo little hand and walked slowly to the field to find Pinellia. Seeing Grandma's A Shui smiled and rolled her eyes, she opened her little hands to hug.

  Banxia bent over and hugged her.

  Ah Shui is already very heavy, and Banxia herself is now pregnant again, and it is very difficult to hold her.

  Ah Shui grabbed Banxia's mouth with his chubby little hands, and said as he grabbed it, "Father...Dad..."

  She can already talk a lot, and her favorite is Daddy, because Daddy will lift her very high and take her to play and gallop on horseback.

  Banxia smiled and pointed to a group of people in the field: "Look, your dad is busy, Ah Shui will wait here with Anuo first, okay?"

  Ah Shui tried her best to look over, and saw a group of men in the field living shirtless, and the one with a strong back was her father.