Untitled Part 48

But now, the children of A Shui are not good at eating milk at all. They take a mouthful, eat a mouthful, and play three times. For example, they stretch out their little fat hands to pull grandma's black hair, or use their little fat feet to pedal. Playing with grandma's belly, anyway, for her little chubby grandma, the grandma on the side is the base camp for playing and eating.

  She didn't want to leave such a good place.

  Try to move her away. As soon as your hand touches someone, they start to growl, which is clearer and more tender than the láng howl on the mountain, but the deterrent force is definitely not inferior to the láng howl, and it will definitely attract Banxia's condemnation. The look in his eyes, it is impossible to say that it will attract Arnold from outside to ask suspiciously: "Uncle, is A Shui all right?"

  This is the most embarrassing situation!

  Finally, Wu Mo's head grew big, and finally Ah Shui was full, with a bulging belly, a burp on the top, a loud fart on the bottom, and a roll, turning his back to the two of them. fell asleep.

  Wumo carefully moved to Banxia's side, his rough big hands rubbed silently in the darkness, and he first found the place that was full and firm in his hands. Because of the relationship between pregnancy and breastfeeding, her mountain peaks became more and more full, and it was heavy in her hands. Wu Mo stroked it, and suddenly laughed softly, the hot breath came close to her ear, and whispered: "Thanks, we only plan to have A Shui one baby. If we have two, it will be incredible."

  Although A Shui was a girl, she and Wu Mo didn't have the idea of ​​patriarchal children, so Banxia didn't care if they wanted one or two. But at this time, after hearing what Wu Mo said, she was surprised: "If you want two babies, so what?"

  Wu Mo's big dark hands with thick calluses kneaded the soft white double rǔ, and said in a hoarse voice: "If it's bigger, I won't be able to hold it with my hands."

  When Banxia heard this, her face turned slightly red: "You are becoming more and more out of shape now, but you are talking nonsense around the corner."

  The fine moonlight shone on her face through the window lattice, Wu Mo saw that her white jade-like face seemed to glow with a pink sheen. She hugged her into his arms, and let her double rǔ cling to her strong and warm chest. Her thin panting, his ups and downs, was passed between the tightly snuggled chest.

  Wu Mo exerted a little force, forcing her waist to stick to the scalding hot yù under him. Pinellia felt the familiar hardness, how could he not know what he was thinking, looked at Ah Shui who was sleeping soundly beside him, blushed unconsciously, put his head on his vigorous chest and said in a low voice, "You have to be careful, Don't wake up A Shui."

  Wu Mo was hoarse and could hardly make a sound: "That's natural, who would dare to provoke this little ancestor."

  Banxia also wanted to act, so she took the initiative to step forward, gently swaying her waist and rubbing against his chest, she knew that he loved her the most. Sure enough, after rubbing it a few times, the hard object that was pressing against him began to bounce down and down frequently. It was Yù Wang, who couldn't hold back any longer, screaming from below, teasing her soft buttocks.

  Wu Mo took a deep breath, and his rough hand came to the outside of her spring. He tried carefully, but he saw that there was a small mouth open like a clam shell and spit out smooth water, knowing that she had prepared it for herself. He held that high and wanted to go in.

  Just as he was about to go in, he paused, then suddenly bowed his head in her ear and said, "I really miss when we just got married, why don't we try it again?"