Untitled Part 6

Banxia was stunned when she heard the words, lowered her head and was silent for a moment, and then smiled: "So what? On the road to the spring, I just happened to accompany my father for an extra ride." She raised her eyes to look at Wumo, who was on the side, only to see Wumo's black hair. The wind blew on the shòu leather robe, showing more and more wild and uninhibited: "I'm just sorry for you, but I have troubled you."

  Wu Mo shook his head in denial: "You don't have to apologize for this, I didn't come to help you, I just happened to come here." He changed his words, raised his eyebrows, and mockedly said, "You lied to me and said you went down the mountain."

  Banxia bowed her head and said nothing, she just didn't want to implicate him.

  Seeing that she didn't answer, Wu Mo actually sneered: "For your father, you really sacrificed everything!"

  Banxia heard the strong mockery in his tone: "You don't understand, my father has loved me very much since I was a child, and he is the closest person to me in this world."

  Wumo sneered: "Of course I don't understand." He slowly turned his head away from Banxia: "I don't have a father."

  Chapter 6 (Revision)

  At this time, the láng group gradually shortened the encircling circle and gathered in the middle, they howled, Yin Sen's eyes stared at the two humans in the middle, as if to tear them to pieces.

  When Láng's minions almost reached Pinellia's felt, she finally showed fear in her eyes.

  Banxia's voice began to tremble, but she was still calm: "What, what should I do?" She was fearless, and she regarded death as home, but when a weak woman saw so many fierce láng bīs approaching, she said that she was not afraid. Possibly, this is more terrifying than a direct stab in the neck.

  Wu Mo was noncommittal: "I don't know." Not to mention that he was invincible with a single punch, even if he could, he wouldn't be able to fight with him. Just knocking out a láng was the limit of what he could do.

  Although the words that came out of his mouth were cold, he still stretched out his strong arms to hold Banxia behind him.

  Banxia touched the teeth in his arms: "I can't bring the teeth to daddy."

  Pinellia clenched the teeth in her arms tightly, trying to recall the scene of her death in her previous life.

  It was too vague a memory.

  The cold sea water and the successful smile behind her, these two deepest memories emerged in her mind. She remembered, her husband, huge fortune, a long journey at sea... and then a painful death.

  Banxia shook her head desperately and threw them away, staring at the láng group. It doesn't matter, you come, I'm not afraid. At least this time I died for my father, I was to save the people I love...

  At this moment, a loud and clear howl came suddenly.

  At the moment, not only Wumo and Banxia, ​​but also the group were moved, and they all looked in the direction from which the howling came.

  I saw a láng standing against the wind halfway up the mountain in the distance. This láng is much larger than the group láng, with a black body, like a brocade, with a noble demeanor and arrogant eyes. At this time, the snow had stopped, and the sun rose in the east. Its black fur was plated with a layer of gold, and it stood in the mountains like an unborn god.

  When the group saw this one, they all bowed their heads in a gesture of surrender.

  Wu Mo looked over from a distance, and there was a hint of surprise in his calm eyes. He couldn't help but tentatively shouted: "Xiao Hei? Is that you Xiao Hei?"