Untitled Part 61

This is really a pot that can't be opened and lifted. Hearing these words, Mu Yang's ears became more and more unpleasant, and he said with naked eyes: "What are you mother and son doing? Is it wrong for me to come to see my wife?"

  Aunt Niu squinted at Muyang sarcastically: "Your wife? How did I hear that Honeysuckle left your house, and you and I are no longer husband and wife!" She smiled and asked Honeysuckle: "Is it Honeysuckle?"

  Ren Dong looked at Mu Yang coldly, nodded and said, "Yes, I separated from him, and he will have nothing to do with me in the future!"

  Mu Yang looked at Aunt Niu and Er Duzi, and suddenly realized: "You, you, so you are trying to rob my wife?" He said with trembling fingers, Ren Dong said, "We have only been separated for a few days, yet you are so unexpected. Getting better with that dude? Aren't you just a mute, you're just rushing like this? You're so short of men?"

  His eyes were red: "Pity my stone egg, your grandma is so eager to find a stepfather for you!"

  Honeysuckle blushed, looked up at Er Duzi, and went into the house with a stone egg.

  Er Duzi was originally staring at the wooden sheep coldly. Seeing that the honeysuckle entered the house, he didn't know what he was thinking, so he stood there blankly, looking at the felt curtain that was still swaying.

  Seeing this, Aunt Niu smiled and said, "That's right, I think Ren Dong and our two calves are a natural match, you, you, you are all to blame for losing your wife, and you should die. !"

  Mu Yang glared at Aunt Niu angrily, and then stared at Er Duzi with naked eyes: "You, so you really have to rob my lady!"

  Er Duzi didn't even look at the wooden sheep, just stared at the cloth curtain in a daze.

  Mu Yang was angry, just when he saw the egg he brought, he stepped forward angrily and kicked the egg over with one kick. Suddenly, most of the eggs were broken, and the egg protein was everywhere.

  He said angrily, "A pair of husbands just hooked up like this!" After speaking, he left angrily.

  Aunt Niu said "Bah" behind him: "It's really ugly, it's your wish!"

  In fact, Aunt Niu originally preferred Banxia. Later, when Banxia married Wumo, her second calf couldn't climb high, so she felt that it was not bad to welcome chūn. As for the honeysuckle, she just thought it was the wife of the future patriarch, but she never thought about it. Now things are changing, Ren Dong came home with a baby, and if she needed any help on weekdays, she sent Er Duzi over to help, and they got to know each other well.

  Honeysuckle is actually not bad. It's really not easy to see her alone with an abnormal baby. If she can follow her own two calves, she will really lick two people in vain since then. Aunt Niu was very satisfied with this, and immediately pointed at Er Duzi: "What are you doing there in a daze, go and help Ren Dong chop up the firewood."

  After she finished speaking, she looked at the broken eggs on the ground, and sighed: "What a sin, such a raw egg, I will take a bowl to clean up, and when it is steamed tomorrow, I will make up for both you and the honeysuckle. "

  And that night, honeysuckle fed the stone eggs, and lay there by herself, thinking about the day's affairs, she couldn't help crying. How unfortunate I am that I found such an unsatisfactory man and ended up living alone in her parents' house. She lowered her head and stared at Shi Dan'er who slept peacefully, thinking that this child didn't know what sins he did in his previous life.

  She thought about it, and remembered what Muyang said during the day, thinking that Er Duzi was actually a good person. But it's just that she is frustrated with men now, and she really doesn't want to entrust herself to men again, otherwise who knows when she will be sad again. This is the fear of a well rope after being bitten by a snake for ten years.