Untitled Part 38

39 raw buns 2

  The arrival of Ah Shui brought a lot of joy to the family, and she became the most concerned little person in the family. Anuo likes Ah Shui very much. When Wumo went hunting, he helped take care of Ah Shui and helped Ah Shui wash the linen diapers. He was very busy.

  Banxia originally thought that he was young, and didn't want him to live, and hoped that he could follow Wumo up the mountain to gain some insight. But seeing him focus all his attention on Ah Shui, he slowly dissipated the pain of losing his grandfather, so he didn't say anything more.

  Everyone in the clan knew that the patriarch had acquired a new baby girl, and they all came over to congratulate them. When they came, they all brought gifts, such as bone necklaces, gadgets carved from tree roots, and various kinds of food for Pinellia. Supplements are commonly used by prominent families, and these are wrapped in pad-dyed red linen, and the outside is also tied with a bag made of fish skin. All of a sudden, there are a lot of things in the house, and it's so festive to put them aside.

  Fei helped the old mother come over. The old mother was very happy when she saw A Shui. She held her in her arms and did not let go. She laughed at first, and then cried, obviously thinking of the sad things she had done before. If my A Shui is still alive, how happy I would be to see this little soft baby!

  Fei raised his eyes and glared at Wu Mo, who had no need to mention the meaning in his eyes. Wu Mo came over bravely, handed the old mother a bowl of hot soup, and said bluntly, "Grandma, don't cry."

  Hearing this, the old mother looked at Wu Mo in disbelief, and suddenly she almost burst out crying, tears pouring out like spring water, she held the newly born Ah Shui in her arms and cried: " He finally called me... Ah Shui, did you hear me..."

  Everyone knew that she was talking about another A Shui who had passed away. At this time, Ban Xia looked up at Wu Mo, only to see a trace of tears in Wu Mo's once cold eyes. Perhaps it was at this moment, in the cry of the old mother, that the indifference and ice in his heart slowly melted away.

  At this time, Ah Shui in the old mother's arms seemed to hear the cry, and suddenly woke up. She slowly opened her long and narrow eyes and frowned, so her forehead was full of lines on her forehead. But she didn't know her current clown state, so she cast her eyes on the old mother. After tilting his head and studying for a while, he frowned. Suddenly, with an "ah" sound, he opened his small mouth and cried. At the same time, the two small fat legs and small fat arms waved vigorously together. Sound, like a good rhythm.

  The old mother hurriedly stopped crying to coax her, and when Banxia saw it, she hurriedly hugged her and patted her back, then Ah Shui stopped crying and got into Grandma's arms to breastfeed. While eating milk, from time to time he turned to look at the "stranger", the old mother.

  The old mother talked for a long time here, and took care of Pinellia a lot, and then she felt tired and wanted to leave. When he was about to leave, he naturally looked back at Ah Shui obsessively.

  Before Fei Lin left, he looked back at Ah Shui in Banxia's arms, and there was a hint of warmth in his eyes.

  Little Ah Shui didn't look at the old man, she just rubbed into Banxia's arms. She closed her slender eyes and opened her pink mouth like a bird to look around, and at the same time she said "Ahhhh". Voice, of course she didn't know at this time that the person who left turned out to be the person who loved her the most and was almost responsive to her requests.

  ===========================

  Ah Shui was born at a weight of seven jins and one tael, which was one tael heavier than her mother-in-law. Pinellia thinks that the reason why she is so heavy is entirely due to her being a little baby who can eat very well. For example, now, she is eating a good meal in her arms, but she is still not satisfied, and she wants to continue to eat.